Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Problems in Albion Street Wolverhampton  (Read 9124 times)

paythepiper

Following my neg review of "summer 66" who works in Albion Street Wolverhampton a fellow punter who is familiar with the area has suggested I copy and paste the review on this section to inform others of problems in this street. Im having trouble copying the review so please refer to the review section for more info but a short update as follows..... apparently a prossie has been robbed by an ee posing as a punter, more importantly 2 punters have been recently robbed by 2 ees who blocked their cars
and refused to move until they handed wallets over. I dont know which flat or which parking space was involved but the ees appear to be watching it.

Offline solarJM

Thanks for the heads up.

Maya was mentioned in your thread.
Was she the one who got robbed?

Offline legendinho

I have been to Albion street a few times. Last time was about a week ago never had a issue myself.  thanks for the warning the info thou.

:hi:

Offline RedditchJay

been once but always park several roads away from any punt and walk in

paythepiper

paythepiper

Sorry I dont know the name of the prossie that was robbed

paythepiper

Thanks for adding the link to the review, my friend

Offline curry

Offline Walsalllad15

Glad I saw this. Going to Summer was one of my options. Not going to bother now

Offline curry

Its been an on going thing between the Romanians and the poles for a while, also a few drug dealers live there so this incident could be drug related.

paythepiper

A another recent report in the local paper says that the council are looking to invest millions in the area and turn it into an entertainment district (I thought it already was....) with cinema, restaurant, clubs etc but its for sure they will want to clear the druggies out before trying to attract investors so beware of increased clean up activity around here.

mrpeterman

Have wanted to see sweet Maya but giving the Rea a swerve just not worth risk

paythepiper

Yep quite agree, even if you park and walk theres still the worry about guns going off, also as reported in the papers. Shame because it appears the thai's are on tour again and I quite fancy a go on one. Mind you if their pimps are active in the area as well as the roms and poles what a situation that could be!

mrpeterman

Yep would have no confidence in visiting the area on foot or something silly happening when I'm most vulnerable i.e. Naked

Plus pimps know I'm there carrying cash

Nope swerve and drive into brum not worth risk

Offline jimgooooo

anyone been round there recently? fancy seeing Maya but im not going if all this shit is still going on outside

mrpeterman

I've steered clear hence my exploits in Crawley Heath and erdington, like you would love to see Maya but believe it's still volatile in the areas

paythepiper

According to the Express and Star yesterday, a woman "fell" from the balcony of a second floor flat in Parkfields. This is appears to be a quite well known Thai massage parlour and this could be an escalation of the ongoing turf war between the roms and poles in Albion Street and Penn Fields and could get even nastier if the Thais have been dragged into it....
Best steer clear of all 3 I think.

Piper

Offline curry

Its an on going turf war between the poles and the rom i think (i am not sure before i get the social do gooders asking for proof) that the Thai situation yesterday was regrettably a issue involving something else.

paythepiper

Its an on going turf war between the poles and the rom i think (i am not sure before i get the social do gooders asking for proof) that the Thai situation yesterday was regrettably a issue involving something else.

paythepiper

Just wondering what that issue was?

Piper

paythepiper

Interesting, but I still would not bet against ee involvement.

mrpeterman

Either way as things stand sad to say give Maya a miss , not worth risk

paythepiper

I do not think it is worth the risk.
My original post on Albion Street mentions a robbery on a working flat and other issues in that area, this was believed to be carried out by ee's which escalated the ongoing turf war and led to reprisals in Penn Fields.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:00:18 am by paythepiper »

mrpeterman

I see sweet Maya is off in her travels again, I know she tours regularly but I wonder is it in part to the ongoing feud, real shame would see her again

Anyone heard any news is it settling down?

paythepiper

I think all of the wgs in the area are struggling due to the issues in the street. A couple of  thais who pitched up have moved on already. I had a drive past a couple of weeks ago and there was four down and outs hanging round block A, they looked like junkies. The areas always had problems going back to when it was part of the old red light district but never shotguns going off!

Offline billyjo

Here is your answer

External Link/Members Only

I've seen a chubby thai lady for a massage in those flats pictured, probably a couple of years back.

paythepiper

I see sweet Maya is off in her travels again, I know she tours regularly but I wonder is it in part to the ongoing feud, real shame would see her again

Anyone heard any news is it settling down?
I see Maya is back in town, dont know if shes still in Albion Street though. I was heading out of town on Horseley Fields on thursday and noticed a patrol car turning into Albion Street so the police maybe still keeping the area under surveillance.

Piper

Offline Beamer

The other evening with a spare hour  I called a Vivastreet advert I hadn't seen before and when the girl said Albion street I said no thanks. 
She immediately said the area is now safe!
Seems like it's having an effect on their business because she said she would also reduce her price from 100 to 80! Still didn't bother.

paythepiper

Well thats typical wg isnt it, get you through the door and never mind the customers safety.
Who was the girl you spoke to? I dont look at vivastreet tbh.

Offline Beamer

Sorry I didn't keep the advert when she told me it was Albion street.
I very rarely use VS but needed a quick pump and dump.
Went to Worcester St instead and that was crap. Knew it was a mistake as soon as I saw the woman but by then I only had 20 minutes.

Offline MN1972

Thanks for the heads up, an area to avoid.
Is the brum area (bath row etc) generally considered safe?

Offline Excalibur

Thanks for the heads up, an area to avoid.
Is the brum area (bath row etc) generally considered safe?

Never had any problems on Bath Row itself or the roads leading up from BR to Broad Street.  However, at night I did feel uncomfortable around Mason Way/Alfred Knight Way.

Offline mmarcus

I see Maya is back in town, dont know if shes still in Albion Street though. I was heading out of town on Horseley Fields on thursday and noticed a patrol car turning into Albion Street so the police maybe still keeping the area under surveillance.

Piper

Can anyone provide an update on this? Has anyone seen Maya in 2018?

Offline PUNTY43

I haven't seen Maya but I've been to Albion St a few times. It was absolutely fine (felt safe) during the day but it was a different story at night. Turned very dodgy with some definite dodgy looking characters about (looked like drug dealers to me). I wouldn't go there again after dark.

Offline Beamer

Since the problems last year emerged I have not considered returning.  Too much of a risk and still lots of odd people hanging around.

mrpeterman

Since the problems last year emerged I have not considered returning.  Too much of a risk and still lots of odd people hanging around.

+1

Offline watsey

Likewise.
Saw her last year but won't go to that area until I know it's cleaned up. I thought somebody on here said she was moving but her profile hasn't mentioned it.

Offline watsey

I haven't seen Maya but I've been to Albion St a few times. It was absolutely fine (felt safe) during the day but it was a different story at night. Turned very dodgy with some definite dodgy looking characters about (looked like drug dealers to me). I wouldn't go there again after dark.
Who did you visit there?

Offline PUNTY43

Anouska 25. A polish girl. But she's no longer active.

Offline mmarcus

Remains a no go area then.

Thanks gents

Offline mmarcus

Just to update, I paid Sexy Maya 25 a visit during the week and didn’t experience any problems although this was an afternoon meet. Not sure what the area is like on an evening

Offline greg101

Around the Albion street area, there was or maybe still is a massage place known as hot bodies, a young blonde called Stacey used to run it.  Not sure if it's still there or not, safe parking and good women, cheap too at £40 for 30 minutes.  It was just off Albion street, if still there, you might want to check it out.  I'll have a look next time I am in the area.

Offline Beamer

Albion street area is still dodgy as far as I am concerned. Sergio and his mates plus Chinese pimps still around.

mrpeterman

See maya has returned from Sheffield, I tend to text her but ifs she back at Albion st, ire swerve

nightrider.1234

Around the Albion street area, there was or maybe still is a massage place known as hot bodies, a young blonde called Stacey used to run it.  Not sure if it's still there or not, safe parking and good women, cheap too at £40 for 30 minutes.  It was just off Albion street, if still there, you might want to check it out.  I'll have a look next time I am in the area.

Is hotbodies that place that use to be in the parkfields area near aldi back in 2009?

ciderlover1

sorry to bump an old thread but thought it relevant, and also 1st post from a long time lurker, i have never had any problems with albion st myself as have seen maya many times (will do a review shortly) the shotgun incident was to do with a jilted husband not any working girls as far as i am aware, External Link/Members Only , i hope this helps.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 11:38:37 pm by ciderlover1 »

Offline Madone1

must have been like a scene from one of the old confession film you can imagine Robin Askwith sliding down the drain pipe.

ciderlover1

Yeah i can imagine his arse was twitching, i just hope if he was on the nest he got his kecks on first. :lol: