Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk In Hand Job (WIHJ)  (Read 60173 times)

nightrider.1234

Next punt will be Worcester street, I am going to see if I can get a WIHJ for £20, same as in Brum.

I guarantee you it’ll be a NO. Also the manager Amy, who I met before in the past I rang her and asked her, about HE without massage after when that lady refused me in the shop, and she said NO,NO,NO then I said ok so you do massage and HE only then she said the same thing NO,NO,NO.

I even told her that I been there before, and I had a massage and HE off her then she put the phone down.

Even I asked the woman in the shop the same question, when she refused to offer me a HE only service, that you only do massage and HE and she still said NO.

The thing is they do massages and HE, but they only offer you HE half way through the massage when they tell you to turn over on your back.

I think if you ask them upfront before the massage they might get funny about it, also I’m not quite sure if they were reluctant to answer my question of HE, cos the police was patrolling Victoria St on that day due to the machete fight that happened.

Offline Dumper

Does anyone know to any in cannock area

Offline houseboot

Thanks Nightrider I understand.

Have you ever got lucky in a nightclub?

Have you ever been thrown out by the bouncers?

Offline greg101

Ok.  It was really hot this morning and so I thought I'd ring Worcester street.  Greeted by 'Harrow wha want", I said "massage" I thought come straight to the point, I said "Do you offer table shower?'.  She flipped and shouted at me in Chinese.  I hung up.  Maybe just maybe if I could have been arsed I would have gone down and tested the water.