Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellaljones2121 - Gloucester. Any info?  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Markc

I found a profile on Adultwork this morning for Ella Jones working in Gloucester.
I was wondering if anyone on her has seen her as she has 7 AW reviews.

I did message her through AW mail as there was no phone number shown and she did reply within
a couple of minutes to say she was not working today.

Her profile says she is 36, Blonde and is a yummy mummy. So l thought she sounded good.

Anyone on here had a punt with her?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I found a profile on Adultwork this morning for Ella Jones working in Gloucester.
I was wondering if anyone on her has seen her as she has 7 AW reviews.

I did message her through AW mail as there was no phone number shown and she did reply within
a couple of minutes to say she was not working today.

Her profile says she is 36, Blonde and is a yummy mummy. So l thought she sounded good.

Anyone on here had a punt with her?

Did you search for her?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326347

Offline Markc

I emailed her again and asked when she was free again and l had a reply to say she working
next Monday.

Offline simit

My advice would be to avoid.
She had a profile on Seeking and was trying to pass off as genuine.  I met her through that site, but wished I hadn’t. She is attempting to remodel herself with the surgeons knife - the results are something out of Frankenstein
Clearly she is a prostitute and she lies.

Offline Markc

My advice would be to avoid.
She had a profile on Seeking and was trying to pass off as genuine.  I met her through that site, but wished I hadn’t. She is attempting to remodel herself with the surgeons knife - the results are something out of Frankenstein
Clearly she is a prostitute and she lies.

Thanks for the advice. Seems one to avoid. I am just looking for someone new to the 2 regulars l see.

Online Coriniumstud

Thanks for the advice. Seems one to avoid. I am just looking for someone new to the 2 regulars l see.

External Link/Members Only
I have been tempted by Rose in Gloucester