Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples massage W/HE around Sheffield  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Tjkxxx

Hello all, long time snooper, first time poster.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a couples massage with a happy ending involved for both parties around Sheffield please?

Thanks

Offline Thecunninglinguist

these look likely
ask them

External Link/Members Only

I notice the bottom one offers "Emergency Appointments". Could be handy when blue balls syndrome suddenly strikes? :D

Offline sonic999

Highly unlikely to get anything other than a decent massage at the second one, First one certainly males get H/R not sure if anything available for females.

Offline sonic999

Muang has a couples room, Very obliging for our needs not certain if they accommodate for females needs.

Offline Sheffkenny

Not sure if its of any use but I know of a legit place that does happen to offer he for females but not males.  suppose you could always watch or join in with the ending then go to a place that offers the same for you???

Offline Tjkxxx

these look likely
ask them

First off, thanks for the reply.
Secondly just for future reference what is it that sticks out with these that makes you think they’re offering what I’m after? I’m just curious for the future so I could have a gauge on ads I see myself?
Thanks

Offline Tjkxxx

I notice the bottom one offers "Emergency Appointments". Could be handy when blue balls syndrome suddenly strikes? :D

Could always be useful being able to book an emergency appointment  :sarcastic:

Offline Tjkxxx

Muang has a couples room, Very obliging for our needs not certain if they accommodate for females needs.

Thanks pal, I might give them a ring

Offline Tjkxxx

Not sure if its of any use but I know of a legit place that does happen to offer he for females but not males.  suppose you could always watch or join in with the ending then go to a place that offers the same for you???

Is it females working there I’m guessing?

Offline Sheffkenny

Is it females working there I’m guessing?

No male.
Hence they only offer to females.

Offline pgpgpgpg

Could always be useful being able to book an emergency appointment  :sarcastic:

I go to Healing Space occasionally for a legit massage - lady in her late 50s/early 60s. Sometimes in the shop but sometimes she closes up and directs you to her home about 1 mile away. Really good massage but nothing else on offer and tbh I wouldn't want it from her - in the nicest possible way.

Phoenix - long established and yes will do HE for women although the only rooms I have been in there are single rooms so don't know if they have one suitable for couples. Before Christmas therapist was in her 50s.

HTH

Offline chandlerhandler

I went to Sawadee in the summer, and the girl told me that the next customer was female & that she was hot & sexy. And when I was leaving a hot & sexy young lady was waiting for her massage, not sure if she got any extras but I'd have done her if she'd let me  :dance:

So you never know they might be able to accomodate your needs
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 12:22:22 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline Sheffkenny

another option could be to find 2 separate people that would do an outcall.
Find a guy for your wife and a female for you. that may be easier than getting 1 place to do both??
IF you find qualified therapists they will have all of the equipment to transport to you and set up at your home??

If you need a male drop me a pm and happy to pass over details of the guy I know who would help you

Online The0neAnd0nly

If you need a male drop me a pm and happy to pass over details of the guy I know who would help you

Would that be LeedsBenny?  :lol: I cant blame you for trying salad lol

Offline Sheffkenny

Would that be LeedsBenny?  :lol: I cant blame you for trying salad lol

No. Not sure who Leedsbenny is.
This guy is based in Sheffield, hes a legit therapist but also worked with women and couples, he offers "women only" massages as well as couples sessions where he teaches the man how to give a proper massage using the wife/gf as a model

Offline Cleats

There's a place in Doncaster that advertises couples massage on here, not tried it myself

Offline olderandwiser2013

I can recommend Simon & Sharon from Doncaster ( H&E Classifieds)
They have a great set up with a sauna in the massage room. Naked, tantric massage is on offer & both are very good at what they do. I don't know how much they charge as I used to visit as part of a massage exchange group.

Offline fforte

I went to Sawadee in the summer, and the girl told me that the next customer was female & that she was hot & sexy. And when I was leaving a hot & sexy young lady was waiting for her massage, not sure if she got any extras but I'd have done her if she'd let me  :dance:

So you never know they might be able to accomodate your needs
Sawadee dies both men and women. Men certainly get HE. The room upstairs at the front has a massage table and a bed. Sawadee of course tries to remain on the outside a legit parlour.