Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La Mai - Beverley  (Read 2342 times)

Offline mark_c808

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen this place pop up on Gumtree, looks like a new place just opened. I’ve booked in for a one hour session soon, review will follow. Any other details?

Offline mark_c808

Just answered my own question sent a text from another number asking if a tantric option is available and could I be completely undressed. Quick answer back, no tantric and underwear stays on. Pity really because if the pictured therapists are genuine it could have been a good one.

Offline GingerNuts

Just answered my own question sent a text from another number asking if a tantric option is available and could I be completely undressed. Quick answer back, no tantric and underwear stays on. Pity really because if the pictured therapists are genuine it could have been a good one.

The only picture is their price list showing one lady massaging another. It's just a generic picture.

Offline mark_c808

External Link/Members Only. Looks to be under construction but scroll down to the bottom and they’re there.

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only. Looks to be under construction but scroll down to the bottom and they’re there.

That would have been a handy link to post before, or when, you commented on the pictures.

They're not actual pictures anyway.

Offline Kinkle

I love how the website is still in Lorum Ipsum mode  :lol:

Also, I think if you ask a place if they do tantric massages or happy endings (especially a proper shop) chances are they are going to say no, just in case they get into trouble or something. It's best to just go and see what happens.

Offline Kinkle

The website is fully up and running now by the way