Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Air Conditioning  (Read 930 times)

Online char45

The hot weather has definitely got me in the mood but I don't fancy a few hours getting really hot and sweaty, does anyone know a girl in London who has air conditioning or is working from a hotel with air conditioning on Saturday?

Blonde English Jenna External Link/Members Only claims to but has some bad reviews on here.

Anywhere in London or close by is good, I usually pay 70-100 an hour

Thanks guys

Dr.Madras

I do not think any girl will provide an hour service for 70-100/hr with Air Condintioning room.

cockneybstrd

I can't work out if the Abdul collective are just retarded

Or trolls are just joining up and thinking I ll pretend to be abdul and get banned

I shall chalk Dr Madras down to a troll. I doubt even Ali Abdul and his forty thieves are that stupid.

yorkshire123

I can't work out if the Abdul collective are just retarded

Or trolls are just joining up and thinking I ll pretend to be abdul and get banned

I shall chalk Dr Madras down to a troll. I doubt even Ali Abdul and his forty thieves are that stupid.

If it was Abdul or one of his many guises then he needs fucking therapy, this amount of trolling can't be form a person of sound mind  :crazy:

cockneybstrd

If it was Abdul or one of his many guises then he needs fucking therapy, this amount of trolling can't be form a person of sound mind  :crazy:

Having read Abdul's blog I assumed he was undergoing some kind of therapy. Though it obviously was not working.

I know others disagree but it wouldn't be so bad if he any of the abdul guises was amusing or even well thought out or at least tried to put people off the scent.