Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking Sexy Luisse - SW5 London  (Read 585 times)

Offline AdultishColombo

External Link/Members Only

I want to book sexy luisse but getting no where. AW says that she's available, but when I whatsapp her she just leaves it on read, and there's no reply. I've tried calling as well but no response.

I've read reviews and comms with her are apparently quite good, so not sure if this has happened to any one else?

Any replies appreciated.

Offline bedhedred

Yes. I had trouble. I made a booking, then cancelled it, because I got a much better offer with a different girl 15 minutes later. So Luisse blocked me on that number. I got a new sim. Luisse ignored that one. I got a different sim and got lucky with it. I was cycling through sim cards regardless because I reckon that some girls just block you if you don't follow up an initial inquiry with a booking that same day.

Sim cards get stale and I lose track of who I pinged with which one.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:09:41 pm by bedhedred »

Offline AdultishColombo

Yes. I had trouble. I made a booking, then cancelled it, because I got a much better offer with a different girl 15 minutes later. So Luisse blocked me on that number. I got a new sim. Luisse ignored that one. I got a different sim and got lucky with it. I was cycling through sim cards regardless because I reckon that some girls just block you if you don't follow up an initial inquiry with a booking that same day.

Sim cards get stale and I lose track of who I pinged with which one.

I see, that's helpful to know. I may just be unlucky  :unknown:

Offline Ghost777

She ignores my texts and don’t pick up my calls aswell but I have never seen her before no reason to block me.

Offline bedhedred

Girls who do their own comms are more likely to take it personally if you don't book. She will say "why did he ask me my location and availability if he wasn't sure?
Why is he asking me about services? Why does he want to know about all the extras which I didn't put in my profile, but I mysteriously spring on him when he steps into my room (evil laugh)
Hidden Image/Members Only
He must be a time waster. I will not speak to him again."

Pimps and receptionists don't give a shit.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 03:35:30 pm by bedhedred »