Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognise her? Kingston Upon Thames  (Read 1169 times)

Offline kingston2327

Punt took place Nov 2020 ish time in Kingston Upon Thames. £70/30min. Spoke to the maid again and said she would be back next week but has anyone else seen her or is her page on AW? Originally got her number from a page on vivastreet but its not there anymore.

Easy comms. Came outside hotel in kingston and gave me a key card. i went up after she had gone in.

Brazilian late 20s/early 30s. Great body and goes gym. Slim with decent tits.

Nice strip tease but no kissing or owo. Average bj. Started of in mish then doggy and back to mish. Really good body and likes it rough. She let me gently pull her hair, choke and spank too which was a huge turn on. not tight but ass looks great so cant complain really

Finished up then had a little chat think she said her name was Rafa or something cant remember. Overall 8/10. Would be better with OWO with a face like that. Hopefully someone recognises her. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

And despite wanting so much to see the girl again you deleted the only number you had to possibly contact her?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:42:30 am by LLPunting »

Offline 01clarkj

Also had a punt with her around 2 years ago in kent. Brilliant punt but also dont have her number! Hope someone recognises hher

Offline kingston2327

2 years ago? body must have been even better back then!

Offline king tarzan

And despite wanting so much to see the girl again you deleted the only number you had to possibly contact her?

It happens
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 01clarkj

2 years ago? body must have been even better back then!

Yes was an amazing punt! Went back a couple of times. Worked with a woman who i think was an oler sister.
Found a photo id saved from her AW back theb but not got any contact details!

Hidden Image/Members Only