Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola - half way between Camden and Holloway  (Read 2073 times)

Offline exhippy

There is no point in posting her pictures. Those on the website are fake. She is very much a Chinese GILF, and I doubt she is younger than 50. Facially she is about 4 out of 10. I did think of walking however and I am glad I didn't. I think she is suffering financially under lockdown. anyway I had terrific session

She uses far too much lipstick which I think exaggerates her age. We began with hugging, and some DFK. She undressed. She is slim with pleasant breasts. I then lay on the bed and had a bit of a sensual massage but I decided to take the initiative. Turned her round I began snogging her and lay her down. We embraced and I rubbed myself against her which she seemed to like. I went down on here, she responded very positively. She then gave me a good ow, with lots of ball sucking and licking. Sex wasn't bad at all. I finished off with her licking my balls and ow. I came in her mouth

I don't think this is for everyone. She is no beauty and I felt it was a bit like fucking someone's granny (lol I'm 70) but it was quite a wild session and she responded positively to everything. I really enjoyed it tbh. I will probably go back though I worry that she whatsapped me 'I love you' afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 07:13:50 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline daddy919

Was the address on hilldrop road or a side street nearby? 3rd floor in a block?

Offline LLPunting

Offline exhippy

Was the address on hilldrop road or a side street nearby? 3rd floor in a block?

Yes

Offline exhippy

Link to ad?

The moderator took it down because it had her phone number. Google her name and Camden

Offline Dashing

Thanks for the review, exhippy. May I ask how long was your session and how much did you pay?

Offline exhippy

Thanks for the review, exhippy. May I ask how long was your session and how much did you pay?

1 hour, £100

Offline daddy919

She is a barebacker. I saw her last year and was asked if I wanted sex with or without condom

Offline LLPunting

She is a barebacker. I saw her last year and was asked if I wanted sex with or without condom

Was this offer during the session or before you even started?
Did you partake of any of her services?  If so, what were they like?
If you barebacked any of her orifices did you catch anything?   :unknown:

Offline exhippy

Thanks for this. I won’t be back.

Offline daddy919

Was this offer during the session or before you even started?
Did you partake of any of her services?  If so, what were they like?
If you barebacked any of her orifices did you catch anything?   :unknown:

During the session and after the massage. She was giving me owo and then asked if I wanted sex with or without. And nope I didn't have sex with her and I didn't catch anything from her oral I think. Didn't get tested

Offline LLPunting

During the session and after the massage. She was giving me owo and then asked if I wanted sex with or without. And nope I didn't have sex with her and I didn't catch anything from her oral I think. Didn't get tested

You realise you could be asymptomatic for Chlamydia, Herpes, Warts at least, all transferable via oral.   :dash:

Offline exhippy

Once when I went to a clinic they said they never test where it is oral sex because the odds are minuscule . But I had owo with her - it is 2 weeks so far and nothing