Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Question - prices in London  (Read 631 times)

Offline specialedition28

This is a thread about TS. Please be aware.

Just a note as i've contacted a few London shemales during lockdown to scope out a punt after things are safer - the prices seem to have gone up. Not being cheap, but a while back £150 for 30 mins almost a rarity...and was only for the top girls, the Ingrid Moreiras of the world, but it now seems standard. You'd think prices would fall as they're trying to lure you in, but I suppose demand is high as usual.

Not sure I can carry this on if even the most basic shemale is asking for that much. Anyone else having second thoughts or does the desire make you see past the price?

Offline BRBRBR

I think that is true generally.£150 would get you a TS for an hour. The decent ones are charging £200 or £250 now.

I've also noticed a smilar increase in female SP.

Or maybe I am getting more choosy (unlikely)

Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tempwork

I have noted that too. Prices have increased by a lot more than any increase before. I wonder after lockdown if they will change and in which direction.
It seems to me that they should lower their prices as punters would be afraid of contact, and as soon as lockdown is over and things go back to normal more punters would be looking to punt so there will be a lot more demand so prices will go even higher.

Offline specialedition28

Hmm i've also got quite suspicious with age, so if they clearly have someone writing their replies for them over whatsapp or only appear on one site, I won't tend to pursue it...this is more of a young man's game anyway where the risk/reward ratio is more aligned  :D

Offline jandyr

I'm not paying North of £200.

I'd pay £200 for no more than a couple of the very best reviewed girls out there (think you can guess who).

If it's more than £150 an hour, then I'm not interested.  :unknown:

Offline specialedition28

Agreed - just seems like they're taking the stance of getting as much as they can rather than lowering their prices to entice people back. All very off-putting.

Offline bbois77

Agreed - just seems like they're taking the stance of getting as much as they can rather than lowering their prices to entice people back. All very off-putting.

Time for the dusty phone scenario to kick in guys  :hi:

Offline tempwork

Time for the dusty phone scenario to kick in guys  :hi:

Can you explain that please