Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flexible or gymnast lady  (Read 5857 times)

Offline Tomcat

I have just found her profile.

Anybody knows anything about her?

External Link/Members Only

Since when do girls from Liverpool charge £100 30 mins and £150 hour I hope her pussy and ass made of gold.

Offline JJwyatts

I have just found her profile.

Anybody knows anything about her?

she works with taylor and pippa so she is handled by someone else. The girls aren't independent. That being said they are genuine and tour between birmingham, manchester and liverpool frequently. believe there is a review on here for taylor saying good service too. 

Offline Soho_upstart

I have been with Veronica, she was flexible but didn’t try her limits. I have to go back to her asap.

Another vote for Veronica. Can get into some good positions for anal, and gives great deethroat / face ramming.

Offline Lacek83

Anybody any more recommendations since last time? :)

Offline Lacek83

Anybody knows if can find her anywhere or she is not available anymore?

Offline Ivor Hunch

Not sure what you mean "if can find her anywhere" since you seem to have literally posted a link to the agency where you can find her?

But, christ on a bike-  if the photos for some of the girls on that website are accurate I may have to remortgage.

Offline Lacek83

Looks like that agency is not updated. They said she is not available on their site. :(

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Why do you want to know, going off your lack of reviews you don't punt. Is there a reason for you not making any useful contributions?