Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about Sarah Maclean  (Read 2816 times)

Drillakilla

Hi guys,

I'm visiting newcastle tomorrow night and I'm looking to meet up with a prossie. This one is gorgeous, but has no feedback or mention here or AW.

I'm kind of thinking it's too good to be true.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

walking dead

She has only been registered for 4 days so unlikely.
She does look too good to be true.
I fear with face pics and all its probably fake.
If you do go and she is real, let me know!

Drillakilla

She has only been registered for 4 days so unlikely.
She does look too good to be true.
I fear with face pics and all its probably fake.
If you do go and she is real, let me know!

She's a fucking darling, and cheap too. All her pics look like social media, the more I think of it the more I think it's a bait and switch or possibly something even dodgier.

Just saw she has ticked every ox including bareback, it's defo a scam profile.

Offline johnny34

Looks too good to be true, looks like a fake profile at those rates & offering bareback/unprotected sex. Possibly Romanian?

Barry Shipton

Hmm, 21 blonde showing face pics and offering bareback, anal, rimmimg, fisting and hardsports - all for £90 an hour!
I'm hoping that's not her real name and this is a revenge profile by and ex boyfriend or some cow she's fallen out with. Not googled her pics but all says too good to be true!

Offline Uniformad

Fake for me it's even cheaper to have 2 single hours than a 2 hour booking

walking dead

greychap

She looks nice but prices low and BB on offer so I smell a rat :thumbsdown:

WACKY53

looks like spoilt daddys girl to me ,no private gallery or naked pics ,STAY away mate

WACKY53

if ya wanting bb and anal then try black pearl ,she been reviewed on here romanian but apparently good fuck ,nice body,etc

Online portable

greychap

if ya wanting bb and anal then try black pearl ,she been reviewed on here romanian but apparently good fuck ,nice body,etc

Thanks for the info but think I will pass on any barebackers :vomit:

walking dead

I thought you were eeeaasy reincarnated for a moment, unless you have has your comma key fixed? ;)

Chester le Copperpot

Hungarian ,bait & switch written all over it.

Offline tazman1002001

Showing in Glasgow...... Pics are great but too scared to even go and see who the actual girl is..... Knowing our luck the pics are real lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Curiosity got better of me so I text her ...said she is 100% same girl in pics or my money back....also said she is staying in a popular high end hotel In Glasgow..... I said I will think about it...so tempted to even just check her out lol.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Didn't see her ...now showing in Inverness today....said she as staying at Glasgow Hilton yesterday....... Definatley something very wrong with this?
Banned by: