Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Air BNB flats  (Read 1590 times)

Offline tazz

Just in case any of you guys let your home through Air BNB read this article about home owners who arent happy about their flats being used by prossies through it. Banged one prossie who told me it was a short term holiday let through this site.

External Link/Members Only

JV547845

They can't complain about shagging civives or couples having a mucky weekend can they?  People want to compete with hotels but just don't want to do all the extra work hotels do, e.g. cleaning up afterwards.

Maybe Airbnb will take deposits.  Or become very feedback oriented.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:36:54 am by JV547845 »

Offline Honolulu

AirB'nB listings by many landlords already take deposits and charge cleaning fees of up to £30
For a small studio. So, now the greedy sods don't want to hassle of pull my used condoms off the walls!

Offline Stalinator

They charge enough in service charges and cleaning fees, I don't see a problem if the bin is full of rubbish or heaven forbid they have to do a bit of cleaning.

Offline Steely Dan

This is not news.   Credit to them for interviewing Charlotte (any one have link) and mentioning the law.

raylondoner

I trust they remember pay tax on the rental income  :dance:

Offline Moresomes

They charge enough in service charges and cleaning fees, I don't see a problem if the bin is full of rubbish or heaven forbid they have to do a bit of cleaning.

No drips on the carpet when I've visited.
I always wipe my cock on the curtains.   :thumbsup:

cunningpunt

Maybe he should only allow muslims. Can't imagine that sort of behaviour taking place then.

As for the police - this says it all "Well, you may well not hear from us again but we have taken it down as intelligence" loosely translated as "thanks sucker, we don't give a shit about your supposed plight but its good to know that these lassies tour so maybe we will be able to bag a quick hour with them together next time they are in the area"

Offline mh

Offline Steely Dan

I meant to her profile.  Here is what UKE posted

This strikes me as more factual than the Daily Mail too
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:06:45 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline spanktank

But when I did a documentary with Rupert Everett in 2014 my next-door neighbour saw it, made a complaint against me and I was evicted from my family home.

Some people have nothing better to do than stick their noses into other peoples business. I bet that neighbour feels really good about herself for evicting a family, the moralising cunt.

As for AirBnB, I don't see why it should be a problem as long as the place is cleaned up afterwards. They wouldn't complain if people were using the room for sex without exchanging money would they? The only real issue is they left the place in a state afterwards.