Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A petite babe in Exeter  (Read 618 times)

Offline meatywsg

I came across this on VS...

External Link/Members Only   :yahoo:

I don't like punting from VS because its extremely rare the Search function on UKP finds anything, unlike AW where its very reliable  :thumbsup:

It says Spanish, but i thought there was a Romanian look to her, she looks pretty fit to say the least, wondered if anyones been there before, or has one of those reverse look up things for images.

If no feedback i may just have to TOFTT as most of the offers on AW are Romanian offering BB, :bomb: courtesy of Sergei no doubt!

I was also hoping Orchid Asia, who seems to change on a 2 week basis (and 2 of the recent ladies were nice punts) would be another looker, but it appears the well is running dry with this rather large offering currently advertised  :scare: :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

Pointers are always appreciated  :drinks:

Offline Roth

I came across this on VS...

External Link/Members Only   :yahoo:

I don't like punting from VS because its extremely rare the Search function on UKP finds anything, unlike AW where its very reliable  :thumbsup:

It says Spanish, but i thought there was a Romanian look to her, she looks pretty fit to say the least, wondered if anyones been there before, or has one of those reverse look up things for images.

If no feedback i may just have to TOFTT as most of the offers on AW are Romanian offering BB, :bomb: courtesy of Sergei no doubt!

Pointers are always appreciated  :drinks:

Romanian pricing at £100ph and no mention of extras which they most probably will be for anal, PSE etc. :(

Offline meatywsg

Thanks Roth, it doesn't look good does it :cry:

Offline Roth

Thanks Roth, it doesn't look good does it :cry:

Not really. :(

Maybe try Blonde Roxy External Link/Members Only if she is back from holiday. :rose:

Also Sexy Angelina External Link/Members Only if she touring. :rose:

Otherwise come up to Bristol if you can. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: