Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh A-levels  (Read 1662 times)

Offline edinburghboy

looking for recommendations in Edinburgh for girls offering a-levels?

Offline Matrix

No thanks.  :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

You should be able to find someone here..

External Link/Members Only

Alternatively, don't be a lazy bastard; do some research, picks few names, and come back to seek opinions.

Offline edinburghboy

Offline sammy222

Offline Name Not Found

Toni x if you can do outcalls, world class

" ***I won't be available to meet new clients again until September***"

He better be prepared to settle for a wank for quite a while then  :lol:

Offline tartanspartan

Devon Breeze was always up for A levels, very keen as well, think she is retired now though.

Offline Name Not Found

...think she is retired now though.

Thank fuck for that. She was well past her sell-by date.  The only decent thing she did in the last few years was organise some parties at her place in Granton. Sadly, those didn't last long. Probably too risky with the scumbag Scottish gutter-press snooping around (big hello to anyone from the Scottish Daily Gobshite-Record reading this - you're all wankers  :yahoo:).

Offline The Man With No Name

Certainly your two best value options, included in the price.

Know nothing of Amelie, other than what's on here and Sara certainly has a mixed reputation and known for being rather scatty. Clearly a hobby in comical photo editing too. But although I've never actually managed to get a booking with Sara, whenever I've spoken to her, she's always seemed very willing and forthcoming with anything I've suggested for the punt in general. Says she can't guarantee anal until you're there "but will always try" which, if true, is at least better than a random Romanian taking one look and saying "no" when it was never really on the table.

Both only list anal "at discretion", but in reality it only ever is, regardless of how they list it. And from my experience, I've had about as much actual success and refusals with girls who list it as such, and those who do so supposedly as standard.

Offline DickDiver

Certainly your two best value options, included in the price.

Know nothing of Amelie, other than what's on here and Sara certainly has a mixed reputation and known for being rather scatty. Clearly a hobby in comical photo editing too. But although I've never actually managed to get a booking with Sara, whenever I've spoken to her, she's always seemed very willing and forthcoming with anything I've suggested for the punt in general. Says she can't guarantee anal until you're there "but will always try" which, if true, is at least better than a random Romanian taking one look and saying "no" when it was never really on the table.

Both only list anal "at discretion", but in reality it only ever is, regardless of how they list it. And from my experience, I've had about as much actual success and refusals with girls who list it as such, and those who do so supposedly as standard.

Sara has been around for years. Saw her in her Fife days. Really shit punt and was hungover and hairy when I saw her.

Definitely wouldn't recommend.

Sara has been around for years. Saw her in her Fife days. Really shit punt and was hungover and hairy when I saw her.

Definitely wouldn't recommend.

Can certainly understand your poor impression and not wanting to return on that basis.

However, I can still think of far worse ways to spend 40 quid than taking a gamble on her to be my submissive little bitch for 15 minutes, before taking my load in her mouth - all of which she seemed very happy to do last time I spoke to her. Provided she showed at least some degree of enthusiasm and resembled something of a realistic interpretation of her pics, it'd be worth it.

At least she offers a good quickie rate. If all goes well, you could then take things further with anal in a longer, subsequent booking. And even if it doesn't, you've still gotten your end away for less than the cost of a hangover, having not gotten lucky the night before.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:03:40 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline Tall and Tattooed

She’s a bigger lass, tall, thick ass. But she is pure filth.  I’ve seen her w couple times and she’s pretty much up for anything. Last time I saw her she had her tongue right up my ass, it was amazing.  And don’t let her size fool you, she’s nimble as fuck. After a bit of her on top, she got on her back, legs behind her head, lubed up her ass and took it like a champ. Great view of my cock balls deep while I played with her pussy.
She may not be to everyone’s taste, but for £60/half hour, all in no extras she’s the best vfm in Edinburgh.

Offline RandyRob69

I'm sure you did enjoy her tongue right up your ass, as you say, and that it was amazing. Good for you and I'm happy for you BUT (excuse the pun, fully intended!) ............

Not many of us are going to partake in her French Kissing (or any kissing with her for that matter) if that's where her tongue has been and goes perhaps often, who knows? NO THANK YOU!

Offline andymars19

You could argue that the other way too - if you like rimming, should the WG accept you kissing her after you've been there?

Offline TKovac

It's not easy or cheap to get anal in Edinburgh here are some options.

Rebecca

High cost but nice girl takes a pounding and has a fabulously tight shitter

Charlies no angel

Petite but can take the sausage.

Sophie

Top end costs, midlle of road services with piss poor cons and reliability

Sasha

But flakey has a rep on here. Takes it up the arse happily in the cheaper end

Saunas

Lexi NTS is a good dirty choice.
Shia BSS though can be in a variable mood.

Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

She’s a bigger lass, tall, thick ass. But she is pure filth.  I’ve seen her w couple times and she’s pretty much up for anything. Last time I saw her she had her tongue right up my ass, it was amazing.  And don’t let her size fool you, she’s nimble as fuck. After a bit of her on top, she got on her back, legs behind her head, lubed up her ass and took it like a champ. Great view of my cock balls deep while I played with her pussy.
She may not be to everyone’s taste, but for £60/half hour, all in no extras she’s the best vfm in Edinburgh.

Fuck me!

Each to their own and all that, but the OP just wants to fuck an arsehole. Not get folded in half and eaten alive.

Even looks like Vigo from Ghostbusters...

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

noidletalk

Jess is good, downside is others in the same flat.  :thumbsdown:

Offline RandyRob69

Jess is good, downside is others in the same flat.  :thumbsdown:

I agree, Jess is very good (and yes there are usually others in the flat - a minor downside) but the total opposite of Loreta size-wise!!!

Both are up for most things and very enthusiastic but, I guess, it depends whether you prefer a tall thin girl in town or a big, very big, but not fat one - think champion Russian shot putter on steroids - out in the sticks!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:37:47 pm by RandyRob69 »

noidletalk

Not seen the shot putter, not my thing  :wacko:

Just don’t particularly think it’s great bumping into other punters 😯

Granted she is enthusiastic let’s see if that level is maintained 😉