Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else have a fear of brothels?  (Read 5970 times)

Offline rubric

On top of that, an independent, or independents, working by appointment is a lot different from a place that takes all-comers some of them the worse for wear.

Depends on the independent; I recently had a fairly poor experience with an independent who was working 11-11 6 days a week and clearly packing them in.

As for worse for wear; I remember some time ago, a regular punt disappeared for a week - I had booked an appointment so I knew she wasn't on holiday. When she returned she told me that she'd had a punter around who - in retrospect - she recognised as being coked up. He had gone at it so hard that she had been left with a bleeding cervix and spent a few days in hospital as a result.

In fact, I can see a reasonable brothel having enough muscle to deal with slightly wasted punter that a independent working on her own may not feel comfortable turning away.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Following the link to Enigma Spa made me think of visits to "massage parlours" I've made over the years and one thing that makes me feel very uncomfortable in them.  In each of the "massage rooms" is a TV or similar which is in fact a CCTV camera and they all transmit their images to a monitor on the receptionist's desk.  It's located so it's not obvious to punters arriving but I've seen it there OK.  I just don't want a pervert of a woman (that's how I see it anyway) watching what I'm doing in what should be a completely private session.

The Brothel I used to visit was run by a woman who was tough but fair. I always had a fear of being recorded by the security cam and then blackmailed, she was always okay with me and assured me that it was just a rolling film, but still, in these grey areas you never know. If I was blackmailed these days I'd probably own up and take the consequences.

HMD     

It's not the fear of Blackmail, but the thought that the images may be streamed to some dodgy pervy site where punters are paying to watch real-life action!! 

Londondave

"Building with flashing signs outside"? In my experience brothels go out of their way not to draw attention to themselves! In the UK at least, a blatant brothel is a shut brothel.

It's very different in Spain where the "Clubs" do indeed advertise themselves with flashing neon signs visible for miles around.

Best club I visited was The Riviera , near Barcelona,  Upwards of a hundred girls  all sizes and shapes working there at any time , luxurious rooms with jacuzzis, frequented by affluent  businessmen ,tourists , all sorts.  There was no sense of shame or trying to hide what was going on. Valet parking for all the Mercs and BMWs , taxis lining up in the streets for punters exiting the Club.

Local police made sure there was no trouble but unfortunately it was closed down a few years ago because of trouble with  some Romanian  girls working there.  Really miss that place , guaranteed a good night out.