Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cinthia Amazon  (Read 1889 times)

Offline timelord

Just seen her profile on the purple site while trawling through looking for taller ladies. I'm impressed but also a little scared. Whilst I like a tall Amazonian woman prefer any punt to be focussed on sensual activities whereas from her profile sounds more like jumping into a cage fight!

Offline madeinwales56

You going to share the profile then?

Offline cueball

Do we have to search out her profile, read it then post our thoughts?

Could you not be arsed putting the link in your post?

Also, you've looked at her profile, not liked it and decided to move on.

If I started a thread on every profile I've looked at and discarded I'd have been banned by now for posting trash.

I don't even know what area she's in as I can't be arsed looking

cockneybstrd

External Link/Members Only

i assume that the OP means this big old unit. Could make a great no 8 or second row forward

And to OP please do not call adultwork the purple site as it makes you sound like a cunt and as others have said if your going to post a thread about a prossie put the fucking link in

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only

i assume that the OP means this big old unit. Could make a great no 8 or second row forward

And to OP please do not call adultwork the purple site as it makes you sound like a cunt and as others have said if your going to post a thread about a prossie put the fucking link in

Fuck me, wouldn't know wether to fuck it or fight it, probably lose both ways!

Offline daveev

she's done well to fit the whole chair seat inside her, there will be an echo there i'm sure  :D

yumyum3

I see she does hardsports. Certainly brings a literal meaning to being "shat on from a great height"  :D

Online Punterperson1971

think she takes up half of London.also another idiot asking stupid questions which are answered and he has no reviews himself and you don't hear from him again