Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with Punting Sim card  (Read 941 times)

Offline Bassman

Guys,

Just topped up my punting phone with a tenner. On EE.

Shows balance £0 but I have minutes and free texts remaining.

I've tried to verify my number with adult work but I can't reply to their message as my phone tells me I have insufficient credit.

How do I go about fixing this?

It's not registered to me so I can't go online or even sort out if there is a content block on it (don't know as yet).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Edit: do I need to register my number? It tells me I may have to in order to receive notifications on booking etc. Can't they just email this stuff? It'd be a pain doing this if I want to change sims ever. I tried to add credits on my AW account via text as it seemed to be the easiest way. But then it asked me to verify.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 05:56:07 pm by Bassman »

Offline maxxblue

Phone EE up (it should be free from your mobile) and explain the problem. They don't know its going to be your punting phone, and you can always provide a false name and address if they ask for details.

Online Direwolf

I've tried to verify my number with adult work but I can't reply to their message as my phone tells me I have insufficient credit.

Don't think you'll be able to do this unless you've removed the adult content lock on the sim card, which usually means providing ID - there may be ways around this though  :unknown:

Offline Bassman

Do I need to verify at all though? I can still use the site for bookings etc without doing so right? I don't need texts to let me know I've booked something.

How has everyone else got around this? If it's needed.

Offline maxxblue

Do I need to verify at all though? I can still use the site for bookings etc without doing so right? I don't need texts to let me know I've booked something.

How has everyone else got around this? If it's needed.

No need. You only need to verify if you are using your SIM to access adult content on the internet. For phone calls/texts you can call who you want.

Offline Bassman

No need. You only need to verify if you are using your SIM to access adult content on the internet. For phone calls/texts you can call who you want.

Thanks for that.

What's the best way to get credits on to my AW account seeing as I can't text it. Prepaid credit card?

JV547845

You only need to verify if you are using your SIM to access adult content on the internet.

Safari will let you get round it

Offline ArtVandalay

How so?

Not sure about safari but the Mozilla browser on android has a data saving mode which reroutes your web activity through their servers for compression this bypassing the hostname specific adult filters that the mobile companies use.

Alternatively you can use a VPN

punther

If you are using android  download orbot (this connects you to tor)  and also orfox(this is the web browser)

With that you can bypass the content filters on your phone

JV547845

Safari (or Opera is it?) uses their proxy for everything

Offline Bassman

If you are using android  download orbot (this connects you to tor)  and also orfox(this is the web browser)

With that you can bypass the content filters on your phone

I'm using safari. From my iPhone.