Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New claim from Marym696969  (Read 2392 times)

Offline mrnaughty696969

Hi Folks

I was looking to book Mary for a meet a few weeks ago but I  was advised she was just about to go on holiday to Tenerife.

External Link/Members Only

I said cool message me when ur back.  I get a message a week later saying that the airline had canceled her flight as was needing cash to get home. 

I decided to test this and said I could help but would get the ticket and she said no money is preferred.  I then said if airline cancels the flight they should be giving you a seat on the next flight. 

Aparently her mum has given her and daughter accommodation money to stay in the country which I could smell a con coming here as why wouldn't she just use that money to get back home with her daughter.

My suspicion is this is a money scam and she got home weeks ago after all its been almost 3 weeks since the flight money request no one stays in tenerrif that long unless retire there.  Im putting this up in the that hope no one will fall for this crap sob story. Its almost like asking for a deposit lol.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It looks like you would be the only one to fall for that.
External Link/Members Only

Was looking to arrange a meet with her for nxt week half hour for £75 which seemed reasonable but them started to talk about going on whatsapp and then sending money for videos in the meantime.

Stupidly I did on reflection and now emails seem to now be blocked as sent items go straight to deleted and WhatsApp messages don't go through.

If can warn others about her profile then all the better but hey never experienced this scam before so live and learn and she wasn't on here when I did a search.
Telling an SP to message you is plain crazy, no wonder she thought you were a mug.

I think you have a lot to learn about life, never mind punting.

Offline mrnaughty696969

What you mean alot to learn I never use personal phone :)

Offline dexpunt

You aren't helping yourself....

Oh would you like to buy some magic beans?

Offline mrnaughty696969

Haha sure let me guess 200 to a cashapp account lol

Online myothernameis

You aren't helping yourself....

Oh would you like to buy some magic beans?

Maybe these beans will help, with what  sexysassysarah is like

Offline mrnaughty696969

Maybe these beans will help, with what  sexysassysarah is like

Thanks 😊

Online FiveKnuckles

Did you find out who is feeding the dog and goldfish whilst she's away?   All this info about mum and daughter and nothing about pussy  :D

thanks for letting me know about these complex scam. much appreciated
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 12:56:22 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Carl Adams

I am confused (easy done)

mrnaughty696969 has written a thread about Marym696969 with a link to AW for a girl calling herself Mareym6969?

Are they all be related?   

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
For one thing you sent another one money for videos and got blocked then you think other punters would fall for sending her money for an air fare when it's posted all over this site to not even pay a deposit up front never mind anything else.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I am confused (easy done)

mrnaughty696969 has written a thread about Marym696969 with a link to AW for a girl calling herself Mareym6969?

Are they all be related?
Do you not think it might just be a spelling error. They are quite similar.   :unknown:

Offline Carl Adams

Do you not think it might just be a spelling error. They are quite similar.   :unknown:

Absolutely it could be

Just thought it strange that the poster has exactly the same numeric sequence in his username

Offline Philmeboots

696969,think this story is upside down

What a crock of shit this tale is from OP..has he been rejected in his obsession.

Offline shed

Another poster who needs a brain 🧠 transplant

Offline tynetunnel

Im putting this up in the that hope no one will fall for this crap sob story.
I’m happy to advise that none of us have fallen for it  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

... Or would ever likely do!  ;)  :D

Online Stevelondon

I’m in the Canaries…… what’s her number 😂