Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Level Barbie Queen - Aldgate East  (Read 4948 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7150791) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online vizierv

External Link/Members Only

£120 ph + £50 A-Level

Comms: Decent enough. Sent an SMS and received a pretty swift text response with a menu and price list.

The SP: Speaks decent English, but quite shy. Transpired that she's quite new to the business. Very chatty, in particular she was at great pains to explain that this isn't her main gig. She splits her time between Hungary and the UK. Other than that, she's pretty. Photos are accurate in terms of body type and hair colour etc. She has magnificent boobs and a decent body.

The Punt: She's very shy, but also very eager to please. Started with a massage, then on to OWO. Very submissive, so needs a fair deal of direction. Sampled pussy in a few positions before moving on to anal. She doesn't like anal in doggy and asked for missionary anal. This is fine, but for someone with her username, I was surprised by her lack of experience with anal or openness to other positions. That said, she is still very eager to please. Fucked her in anal for a bit longer before she finished me off with OWO and CIM.

Overall, it's a positive, but moreso for her attitude than her abilities.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review and TOFTT.

Her profile says age is 35 - how old does she look?

Anything else you can add regarding facial looks?

Offline bossrossi477

Thanks for the review and TOFTT.

Her profile says age is 35 - how old does she look?

Anything else you can add regarding facial looks?

yes please

Offline 122jay

« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 06:15:53 pm by 122jay »

Offline Jason1212

Thanks op, she does have a great bod from looking at profile. Echoing above how does she look? tbh 120ph inc cim sounds like a great deal  :rolleyes:

Online Maverick1808

Was there any DFK OP? And was she receptive to Oral on her?

She definitely looks my type but those 2 services are an absolute must!

Offline webpunter

A supa TOFTT find
One of the FHs can amend the subject line
A great rack
Just had a look at her PG for £0.60 so hardly the biggest investment
She looks great & her rack features prominently
Hungarian make for my fave EE SPs & i lurve milfs, especially when blondie tanned & stacked
HL +1
Thanks for the review & intel  :thumbsup:
Hope she heads west across london

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
I've seen her profile even hotlisted for 2 months just been waiting for such a review to consider if she is worth a look in. Seems so if Owo and cim provisions are good.

Offline rover_100

Judging from some of the pics, she might share a flat or at least associate with Deep Throat Daisy, who has been unresponsive on AW for about a month.

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review. Pinned profile to my HL, will try next when I get the opportunity. Guess she can only get better or she will give up, once she works out what punters want.

Online vizierv

I’d say that 35 is about accurate as an age for her. In trend of face, she’s pretty - I found her attractive AF

Offline Ratchet25

Thanks for TOFTT

Are her boobs natural or silicone? If silicone, were they hard or a pretty good job?

Cheers

Online vizierv

They felt natural to me. If fake, very good job - soft to the touch :)

Offline hunt_simon

How the location looks like? Nice place or quite off?

Offline mrx007

Wow. She looks worth a visit. Nice find. Going to have to resist that butt at £50 but it's tempting.

Offline mrpunts

Wow. She looks worth a visit. Nice find. Going to have to resist that butt at £50 but it's tempting.

That’s pretty standard for anal though. Thinking about it myself, with arse though.

Online vizierv

How the location looks like? Nice place or quite off?

Decent unassuming modern block of flats. No concierge, quite touristy so discreet.

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for the feedback she looks great.

Great VFM by the looks of it as well.

I've wanted to see British Lola May for a while but her pricing is just a bit on the high side IMO so this SP could be an alternative.The only slight neg about BBQ is no Anal doggy which I feel is a must do position at least to finish if not for the whole time.

Offline speedygonzal

"shy" &  "pretty" my Cojones  :dash: . Not a Great Experience Review to Come. @vizierv Thanks for making me waste 80 bucks   :thumbsdown:

Offline nordybwoi

I have to agree there. Review incoming

Offline mrpunts

I have to agree there. Review incoming

Damn, I was hoping to smash her back door in. Why is the “anal queens” are anything but.