Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kensley Diva Earls Court Toftt  (Read 3263 times)

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for Kensley at Diva, was in the last week. Comms excellent, £300 for an hour plus £80 total for owo and cim. Venue top floor flat in converted house near Earls Court tube. Buzzed in and met by Kensley, only 10% airbrush so pretty much as pics. Very smiley, flirty, quite good English. Paperwork done, shower taken (flat tired but clean, good shower lots of bodywash, mouthwash). Onto action, she was wearing schoolgirl outfit (not requested). Nice sensual fk, slight tongue, usual groping, squeezing. Her body has that youthful glow, firm but soft, took off her top, nice plump natural boobs, c or d cup, very responsive. She dropped and begun very reasonable bj without, licking under balls, I sensed rimming might be forthcoming so I laid on the bed and she continued the bj leading to some enthusiastic rimming which was a nice surprise whilst jerking me. I began to get close so asked for 69. Nice round plump ass, faint tan lines, all nice and showerfresh, innie pu##y, Enjoyed 69 for a while with some light fingering. Ready for sex, condom on, I don't remember lube. Cowgirl, this was very good, lots of variation of angles, good rhythm  sucking of boobs and fk, missionary, legs up and down, sucking of toes (hers). Onto doggy, she is very good at this, lots of pushback and again good rhythm.
Could have cum at any position. Off with condom and she rimmed, sucked and jerked for an excellent cim finale. Deposited into wet wipe, clean up, chat, shower and go.
Negs, none, maybe price for some.
Positives, friendly, smiley, fk, virtually as pics, quite tight, natural, very good at sex for her age.
A very good visit to an enthusiastic sp, raunchy gfe style, she was raring to go again but I need a couple of hours these days to recharge, may well return.

Offline JAYZ

Hello Gents,
Review for Kensley at Diva, was in the last week. Comms excellent, £300 for an hour plus £80 total for owo and cim. Venue top floor flat in converted house near Earls Court tube. Buzzed in and met by Kensley, only 10% airbrush so pretty much as pics. Very smiley, flirty, quite good English. Paperwork done, shower taken (flat tired but clean, good shower lots of bodywash, mouthwash). Onto action, she was wearing schoolgirl outfit (not requested). Nice sensual fk, slight tongue, usual groping, squeezing. Her body has that youthful glow, firm but soft, took off her top, nice plump natural boobs, c or d cup, very responsive. She dropped and begun very reasonable bj without, licking under balls, I sensed rimming might be forthcoming so I laid on the bed and she continued the bj leading to some enthusiastic rimming which was a nice surprise whilst jerking me. I began to get close so asked for 69. Nice round plump ass, faint tan lines, all nice and showerfresh, innie pu##y, Enjoyed 69 for a while with some light fingering. Ready for sex, condom on, I don't remember lube. Cowgirl, this was very good, lots of variation of angles, good rhythm  sucking of boobs and fk, missionary, legs up and down, sucking of toes (hers). Onto doggy, she is very good at this, lots of pushback and again good rhythm.
Could have cum at any position. Off with condom and she rimmed, sucked and jerked for an excellent cim finale. Deposited into wet wipe, clean up, chat, shower and go.
Negs, none, maybe price for some.
Positives, friendly, smiley, fk, virtually as pics, quite tight, natural, very good at sex for her age.
A very good visit to an enthusiastic sp, raunchy gfe style, she was raring to go again but I need a couple of hours these days to recharge, may well return.
Very tempting. She looks a stunner. I was hoping to see someone next weekend so searching for options.

Offline Igor

JZ,
I would say more attractive girl next door look - but you won’t go wrong regarding service.

Offline charlesdickens999

Thanks for the review. Really put me to consider my next punt. There's some picture where she looks quite different to the others. Which one would you say is the one that most closely resemble her irl?

Offline Igor

The first two pics in pinkish bra top are pretty accurate, just slight airbrush.

Offline charlesdickens999

Thanks! Just one final question -

Offline NotThe

Tha ks for the review!
What was the kissing like? Just a peck on the lips or full on tongue action?
You didn't pay the extra for Owo or did you?