Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Maggie  (Read 1537 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5751717) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline deantannn

External Link/Members Only

duration:1 hour

Price: 200 (extra for kissing)

Logistics: She is quick to reply

Location: Her place was easy to get to though I got lost as she gave me a postcode which is not the street her building does not use as the address but is situated on

Looks: Was worried that she was a bait and switch after seeing a review on her but the fact the original reviewer was confused at first made me think she must be quite pretty. In real time, she is beautiful, I will say korean looking too (I suspect some plastic surgery as she looks  very young but somehow I feel she is older than she looks)

services:
She is quite authoritative, the minute I walk in she started barking orders like wash your hands etc (understandably) but at the start of the punt, she says I MUST massage you first which is weird though I had no complaints as I prefer it that way (i am very nervous and usually the massage calm me down). On to the sex, she is amazing and enthuatist!!!! She did her best to please me and is very active in bed. I would say she is one of my better punts since lockdown

WIR: Yes

overall: Yes as long she doesn't raise her prices anymore.