Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a London Saturday punt  (Read 1045 times)

cam-male

I am new to punting and could do with some recommendations to start me off. I have been to a couple of massage parlours and enjoyed the experience but am interested in going that extra step now. I had thought about trying Eros Massage London as a stepping stone and posted a topic on here a couple of days ago, but so far have no responses (though it is early). I would be up for a similar outfit if I can get some decent reviews of them, however I wonder whether I should just book in with a girl directly.

Taking a suggestion from the New to Punting page here are my criteria:

Looks: I must admit i have enjoyed the Thai and Chinese ladies I have had massages from, but TBH I am open minded. Slim or curvy, but not skinny or fat. Youngish or MILF are good as long as they are attractive. I do like a good rack on a woman too.

Attitude: Key thing though is more likely attitude; I want the lady to seem to be enjoying the experience. No matter how good the physical experience is I would hate to look at the girl's face and see someone who looks bored, or worse someone who finds it distasteful. A decent level of English is a must too so I can have a chat about what I want. The ability to laugh would be good too!

Services required: As I said I have been to a few massage places and I enjoy that and would like to try a proper B2B massage with at least a slow HJ or BJ. Ideally though I would like the option for FS. I also like the girl to watch me blow my load so COT/COB would be great, possibly COF too. Assisted showers would be a nice way to start and / or end the sessions to. Also, I would want the option to pop twice if I can manage it, so no "one pop" limits.

Budget: I would want at least an hour, especially if getting showered and B2B massage, but I am not made of money so looking around the £100 mark, possibly a bit more for the right experience and woman, definitely no more than £140 though. That would need to be a total price too, I wouldn't want to get stung for extras on top.

Area: London would be where I would be punting, somewhere within Zones 1 & 2. I would be travelling by tube so nothing too far from a tube stop (15 minute walk about).

I would also appreciate tips on how best to book a session (is it better to email initially or call?) and when (how much do I need to plan ahead?). Do I need an AW profile? I will be getting a punting phone and setting up a punting email account to keep things separate.

Ta for your help

dan10928

i think you need to be more specific  :P haha

vw

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

But that doesnt state if they work Saturday Don

Should have suggested

External Link/Members Only

Use available today

Then cross reference with The Dons link !

Online The_Don

But that doesnt state if they work Saturday Don

Should have suggested

External Link/Members Only

Use available today

Then cross reference with The Dons link !

+1 and opps, my bad  :hi:

cam-male

Thanks for the quick replies, and I am going through the reviews section slowly but thought it may help to ask for a few recommendations with my criteria in mind.

Also I should have been clearer that my proposed punt will be on a Saturday in the next few weeks, but not today.

Ta