Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBadGirl - Finsbury Park  (Read 3856 times)

daniel900

External Link/Members Only

The Punt: She is beautiful (I'm always very demanding, but she is very pretty). Big Eyes, perfect skin, incredible huge boobs, thin frame, nice ass, tight pussy. Indian origin, 100% British. Hot accent, sexy (slutty) voice. Pierced nipple. 20 yo, young indeed.
The meeting: Called her in the morning, to meet her early afternoon. Was very easy to set up with no issues. I arrived to the flat, ring the bell and she welcomed me in a sexy lingerie dress with no bra, incredibly that enormous natural boobs were fighting the gravity, not falling down, with perfect shape. Gave her 170£ for one hour and we started the fun... I took out my cock and put her on down on the knees fucking her mouth owo, asked her for very sloppy owo and she delivered. I took our her huge breasts grabbing them while fucking her mouth. Then I sit down on the edge of the bed with her still on her knees on the floor, asking for a titfuck, was amazing, oiled up that mountains and continue tit fucking her for 10-15 for then shooting my first big load. Relaxed for not more than 5 min, after she was already sucking my cock, I decided to fuck her mish with me stand up and her on the bed, grapping her arms for let move her boobs up and down for a while, grapping her, squeezing them...was awesome...meanwhile dfk time to time, looking her in the eyes, very sexy. Asked for cowgirl, wanted to enjoy that view, she delivered very well : she was fucking herself with my dick while I was fucking her titties with my face, losing myself into another dimension for another 10-15 min. Feeling I was coming again, so removed the condom and come over her titties. Was almost time to leave, but she was very chatty (maybe she liked me?maybe just an excellent pro punt?), so I decided to fuck again that enormous boobs with her lay down on the bed and me on top. Asked her to spit on it. She delivered. I grab those boobs, squeeze them between my fist and continue titfucking while her looking me in the eyes. I asked for doggy, gave her a strong pounding no stop grabbing that small frame and leaving that bubble ass dancing on my dick. Grabbing her titties from behind made me cum for the 3rd time (never happened in 1 hour before), so removed the condom and once again load on her titties. Was way above 1 hour so I decided to leave her some tips, but she didn't asked for.
Positive: everything
Negative : nothing
Will I return: can't wait for the next meeting, my top 3 punt ever.
I never review punts (this my first review), but she deserved. 10+

Offline karimbenzima1991

Did you see her today as I enquiries yesterday and was told she doesn't do OWO despite profile stating so
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Tonyleung

OP /Serge is that u??
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:22:00 am by Tonyleung »

Offline Sinz

Did you see her today as I enquiries yesterday and was told she doesn't do OWO despite profile stating so

Well the profile also states she does swallow, but she does not offer CIM

I wonder how that works ?  :unknown:

bigone

Popular  girl
Now 190 a hour😀

Offline Sinz

Popular  girl
Now 190 a hour😀

Her prices have been changing on a monthly basis:

200 > 190 > 180 > 170 (Now on special offer it seems)

The dive in prices means only one thing, dusty phone

Get the price right and deliver the services stated on the likes list and punters will consider.

daniel900

I saw her few days before...maybe something change meanwhile. Probably she reduced the hour fee but you need extra for owo/cim. So she compensate? :unknown:
Anycase still excellent value for money in my opinion.

Offline Dopedj

No mate sorry,I'm Daniel. :drinks:
Yo Busty badgirl can you reduce ur hourly rate
I would like to see you

daniel900

Mate I'm registered before you even born.
Just because I gave an extremely positive feedback doesn't mean I am the punt?!?
However I don't really care...believe what you want.

Offline Bassman

Mate I'm registered before you even born.
I'm sure he's older than 2.

Offline bonapati

The Punt: She is beautiful (I'm always very demanding, but she is very pretty). Big Eyes, perfect skin, incredible huge boobs, thin frame, nice ass, tight pussy. Indian origin, 100% British. Hot accent, sexy (slutty) voice. Pierced nipple. 20 yo, young indeed.

Was way above 1 hour so I decided to leave her some tips, but she didn't asked for.

What a load of balderdash!
That frame was NOT thin, neither was the pussy tight unless.
You tipped her... did you buy her flowers too?
Top 3 of your punts - well you have set your benchmark there. So might sharing your other top 2. And did you rate them 12+?
You never review punts. But you feel good about fishing from the pond?
When is the wedding?

daniel900

What a load of balderdash!
That frame was NOT thin, neither was the pussy tight unless.
You tipped her... did you buy her flowers too?
Top 3 of your punts - well you have set your benchmark there. So might sharing your other top 2. And did you rate them 12+?
You never review punts. But you feel good about fishing from the pond?
When is the wedding?

So aggressive, by the way since you ask : N.1 Maggie21 and XAleksandra24x  N.2 Tayla Brazil and Suzy Cortez  ;)    PS no flowers neither wedding

Online scutty brown

I'm convinced this review was written by Google Translate or Babelfish

It lacks any normal coherence of English
Smells of fish to me

Offline pumps

Sadly OP this review wasn't written in a balanced way,  no prossie is perfect, and anyone who thinks a perfect prossie does exist they need to remove their fanboy / fluffy sun shades.

And if you really do feel you couldn't fault the prossie in anyway, Just stick to the facts.... We don't need to know about the dimensions you visited during the sex.  :sarcastic:

losing myself into another dimension

Talk like that just detracts from the reviews authenticity and makes you look like a fluffy or tout.

Offline Chattymatty88

The meeting: Called her in the morning, to meet her early afternoon. Was very easy to set up with no issues. I arrived to the flat, ring the bell and she welcomed me in a sexy lingerie dress with no bra, incredibly that enormous natural boobs were fighting the gravity, not falling down, with perfect shape. Gave her 170£ for one hour and we started the fun... I took out my cock and put her on down on the knees fucking her mouth owo, asked her for very sloppy owo and she delivered. I took our her huge breasts grabbing them while fucking her mouth. Then I sit down on the edge of the bed with her still on her knees on the floor, asking for a titfuck, was amazing, oiled up that mountains and continue tit fucking her for 10-15 for then shooting my first big load. Relaxed for not more than 5 min, after she was already sucking my cock, I decided to fuck her mish with me stand up and her on the bed, grapping her arms for let move her boobs up and down for a while, grapping her, squeezing them...was awesome...meanwhile dfk time to time, looking her in the eyes, very sexy. Asked for cowgirl, wanted to enjoy that view, she delivered very well : she was fucking herself with my dick while I was fucking her titties with my face, losing myself into another dimension for another 10-15 min. Feeling I was coming again, so removed the condom and come over her titties. Was almost time to leave, but she was very chatty (maybe she liked me?maybe just an excellent pro punt?), so I decided to fuck again that enormous boobs with her lay down on the bed and me on top. Asked her to spit on it. She delivered. I grab those boobs, squeeze them between my fist and continue titfucking while her looking me in the eyes. I asked for doggy, gave her a strong pounding no stop grabbing that small frame and leaving that bubble ass dancing on my dick. Grabbing her titties from behind made me cum for the 3rd time (never happened in 1 hour before), so removed the condom and once again load on her titties. Was way above 1 hour so I decided to leave her some tips, but she didn't asked for.
wow what happened to this one