Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee Nottingham  (Read 806 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi folks

Newbie here out of the closet, so go easy on me and let me know what you think, good or bad.

Lucie obviously needs no introduction on here but after seeing her twice in three days I think she merits a review.

A bit about me first so set the scene: I'm no spring chicken (50+) but have only been punting a few months. I've seen a few good girls: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only needs no intro (That mirror in the corner  :crazy:), and in London saw the lovely but pricey (£200 hr) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only to name a couple. I've also frequented Directors Lodge and Club Classique once or twice. So I'd like to think I have pretty high standards.

I have on occasion found it extremely difficult to get to see some girls and some are indeed just plain unreliable, which does lead me to question if they are just too damned busy? Scope for a separate thread there but probably covered elsewhere.

Anyway I digress, so back to the business of Miss Bee.

I was pleased how easy it was to arrange a meeting with her. Comms were mostly by text, responses came quickly and were nicely written, not blunt like those normally from the Thai/EE girls.

Incall located in a pretty okay hotel in town, rooms were nicely decorated, well equipped and quite plush dare I say.

Then behind the door there's Lucie: In her heels quite statuesque but damned sexy. Her tanned body contrasting with her bra, pants and suzzies, black on day one and white today! Her long dark hair over her shoulder and her lovely face with a beautiful welcoming smile certainly made me feel at ease and I knew this was going to be good. It was great actually. Body wise she's not skinny like some. Lovely tits, and pawg rear end. I'd call her womanly, which is definitely what I prefer.

Over the course of two and a half hours (one hour then one and half), I can gladly say I've explored pretty much every part of her lovely body several times over. She's not into A's, but a bit of rimming, and light fingering her arse did go down well. She loved it arse up face down with my tongue between her cheeks. I did however recall MOTC's great review while I was down there, which made me chuckle.

She really enjoys herself, and is definitely not frightened to show it. She kisses with passion and gets pretty moist at the touch of a finger or two. She also enjoys telling you where to touch, stroke, lick, and how fast/slow. Either she's a damned fine actor, or she is a coming machine. I'd like to think it's the latter. Sorry another fluffy!

I'm not in bad shape for my age but I'm defo no athlete and can only really manage a single pop so tend to stretch it out with breaks of toying her clit and sucking her juicy tits.

Anyway to cut a long story short, she's given me a pretty good couple of workouts and for me she probably has the best combination of looks, attitude, personality and VFM I've come across to date. I can certainly see why she's so popular. Just hope she can still find time for me. Sound like a tout but I'm not. Those who have met her will know for sure.

Like a few others I'll be doing the Lucie/Riley duo as soon as Riley recovers which will hopefully be not too long from now and will be in the North Notts area as Lucie has found a place up there.

Anyway hope you enjoyed my first review. Certainly not as enthralling at Mr MOTC but he has a style of his own which we all enjoy. Can't wait for his next one!

GN

Timmy2

Hi
Fab first post, and I like the introduction about yourself...think we all should do that at some point.
I don't get back home to Notts very often, but Luci and Amber are top of the table (unlike County)
Good start matey
Raddy

GolfNut

Hi Raddy

Thanks for the thumbs up. Think we know a bit too much about you already (13 inches)  :scare:

Offline j122

Think we know a bit too much about you already (13 inches)  :scare:

:lol: too right!  :lol: :vomit:

Timmy2

Flippin hell, am I ever going to live that down,,,,, suppose not now I have been strapon(ed) as well and four fingered
These are tactical decision, I will be revenged.......  :yahoo:
come let it go now ......
ha ha
Sod of Red...that's before you say owt  :P

Raddy  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great report GolfNut.

As i have previously mentioned, Lucie is getting to become a popular Nottingham girl on here. I first saw her few years ago when
bigrockcandy mentioned her to me in a private email. I have seen her a few times since, and methinks it will soon be time for me
to move out of my comfort city and head up the A46/A606 or up a few junctions on the M1, depending on how you see it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Raddy

Thanks for the thumbs up. Think we know a bit too much about you already (13 inches)  :scare:

I think we should stop referring this to Raddy any more!!

How about FootandanInch?  :lol:

GolfNut

Thanks CT

Been a bit of a lurker on here for a few months and you (now we) really are an interesting and highly entertaining bunch to say the least.

I must say that the reviews and feedback on here have certainly helped influence my punting decisions over my albeit short career, and that perhaps now is time for me to start reciprocating.  :hi:

Sorry for bringing that back up Raddy. But hats off for having the cajunas to share your pleasure/pain.

Timmy2

ha ha
Never mind.... I am big enough to take the ribbing....fuck wrong phrase  :crazy:
6ft 5" of pure muscle (fat)  ;)

Raddy

Timmy2

I think we should stop referring this to Raddy any more!!

How about FootandanInch?  :lol:
swine :(
33cm ??? - sounds worse.....

Raddy