Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie bee disappeared  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Simonsnowden1973

Hi guys anyone know what’s happened to lucie a cracking girl

Offline Kingy28

Offline HailWood

I believe it highly unlikely that we will be seeing Lucie again.

Offline Simonsnowden1973

That’s a shame loved the duos with her

Offline Dipper

I believe it highly unlikely that we will be seeing Lucie again.

Care to expand...?

Offline Dipper

Boring  ;)

I’d hoped for something more juicy.  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Retired for normal life... :thumbsup:

That is my understanding as well.

Will be missed. One of my top punts of all-time.

Offline HailWood

That is my understanding as well.

+1

Offline j122

Top lass, funny & a great punt

Offline sniffer

A top girl who made lots of us happy. There's always plenty of new ones coming on stream but not many as good as Lucie.

Offline teaseme888

Top lass, funny & a great punt

Will always regret that I never managed to see her. Just couldn’t get our schedules to match.

Offline GoldTop

Regret of mine too - only myself to blame  :dash:
Not sure about new talent coming through - feels very same old same old to me.

Online Moby Dick

This one:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4170

She was OK
I did a few parties and MMFF with her some years ago.
Popped her anal cherry (but that’s what they all tell me  :sarcastic:)
Nice lass, didn’t take herself to seriously, except when her cuckold came in her mouth - she gave him a bit of a bollocking.
For me I’d say I got on better with Lucie than her associates at the time, ie  Mandy, Camilla Drain and Miss KDD.

When she coming back?

Offline HailWood

This one:

She was OK
Nice lass, didn’t take herself to seriously, except when her cuckold came in her mouth - she gave him a bit of a bollocking.
For me I’d say I got on better with Lucie than her associates at the time, ie  Mandy, Camilla Drain and Miss KDD.

When she coming back?

See my first reply to this thread above

Online Moby Dick

See my first reply to this thread above
Already did.
Don’t believe a word of it.
Once a brass always a .....

Offline NervousJ

She won’t be back, I would be extremely suprised. Life moves on and changes. Good look to her in everyday life...

Offline Charliehutton

She won’t be back, I would be extremely suprised. Life moves on and changes. Good look to her in everyday life...

NJ, I couldn't agree with you more. It no doubt sounds very fluffy, but whenever a girl moves on, I always wish her well, and hope she looks back on this time of her life without regret.

Offline chandlerhandler

This one:

She was OK

When she coming back?

I've also heard that she's hung her boots up, great shame she was the best I've ever seen. I'm not sure she did anal though :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 02:30:15 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline HailWood

I've also heard that she's hung her boots up, great shame she was the best I've ever seen. I'm not sure she did anal though :unknown:
Neither did I. Perhaps Moby wrecked her?  :unknown:

Offline geostorm1

I think she'll be back as well. Over the years seen a fair few WGs go off the scene only to return a few years later. The money must make them come back for more.

Offline Thracian

I'm fairly certain she's moved on and won't be back, wish her well as we all do.  Riley is still around though and she's every bit as naughty.

Online Moby Dick

Neither did I. Perhaps Moby wrecked her?  :unknown:
No I was very gentle and I’ve seen her since then.
I find WG are much more fun / filthier in group sessions.
She couldn’t wait to show me her new butt plug. Very excited and giggly.
She said she had never tried anal before. I just smiled. She asked me to be her first.
Being a gentleman it would be rude to refuse.
She was very tight and restricted penetration depth which I completely understand.
After a few minutes she had enough and was apologising that she hadn’t prepared properly. It was fine.
It’s not for everyone but FairPlay for her wanting to give it a try. Happy to oblige  :hi:

Offline InMefan

I'm gutted I never got the chance to see her, she was on my hotlist for about 2 years as well.

Offline Simonsnowden1973

Saw her a few times she was the best I’ve seen and even better in duo with Riley both dressed up for Christmas it was amazing

Offline the_special-one92

Best girl I’ve ever very seen. The parties with Riley and kylie were a particular favourite aswell 👌🏻

Offline Picti

Yeah this is the position I take. If a woman's personal circumstances and priorities take her into retirement then I say thanks for the memories and all the best.

She was one of the best though. As well as great sex and the effort she made in personalising the experience, she was lovely and fun company.

Offline Dion88

Absolutely one of the very best and a good organiser. Only saw her a few times due to working hours. My last sighting was a friendly wave a in the car park after I'd seen one of the other girls there.
She will be missed

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I used to enjoy her pissing on me

Offline Thracian

she certainly could piss for England!

Indeed she could my friend. Just had a read of your last review of LB and Khloe Rea - what an exciting escapade that sounded - the kind of session Roger Moore would’ve gotten up to when he was James Bond. Shagging a couple of fit Russian spies. It got me thinking about them days 12 months ago and how easy it was to book a session and have some fun. How times have changed.

Offline chandlerhandler

I used to enjoy her pissing on me

I remember her reciting a tale of pissing on you whilst wearing Mrs MOTC's knickers  :scare:

I remember her reciting a tale of pissing on you whilst wearing Mrs MOTC's knickers  :scare:

Yeah, she loved that. So did I.

Offline HailWood

It was Lucie’s sense of fun which made her one of my favourite lasses. This sense of fun was evident throughout her meets with me and I shall always remember my duo with her and Hanna Lorde as a highlight of my punting addiction. I wish her well and much happiness in her new life.

Offline Thracian

Indeed she could my friend. Just had a read of your last review of LB and Khloe Rea - what an exciting escapade that sounded - the kind of session Roger Moore would’ve gotten up to when he was James Bond. Shagging a couple of fit Russian spies. It got me thinking about them days 12 months ago and how easy it was to book a session and have some fun. How times have changed.

Oh yes, how times were much simpler then! That was a heck of a booking, Khloe was incredible in truth - shame she's no longer around.  Means I've turned attentions more towards the other half, while she can't quite piss like Lucie, she's getting better with a lot of other stuff - saving me quite a bit of cash  :lol:

Offline Dion88

Khloe had the prettiest face ever
 I think she may come back in time.