Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boyer street Derby  (Read 991 times)

Offline Dodgelad

Hi, just looking for some local input please chaps. I called a number on a profile just hoping that she was British but sadly not. Anyway, not for the first time (calling different girls) I received the address back as Boyer Street in Derby.

Not overly familiar with the area and this address popping up quite regularly, as anyone visited any girls there? Google search comes back as a block of flats.

I'm very cautious of the EU girls and the gut says steer well clear, just curious.

Cheers

Offline gbyld87

I saw a British girl in one of the flats on Boyer street, and it was fine.  Perhaps it's just one specific landlord with a blind eye that likes giving short term leases to pretty girls :)

Offline badsin

There's some housing association type flats there, as well as private gated apartments that girls use via air bnb.
Without the profile of the girl your seeing, it's pot luck  :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

OP, don't post a link to the girl otherwise you'll have outed the street she works from which is against the forum rules.

Offline gbyld87

OP, don't post a link to the girl otherwise you'll have outed the street she works from which is against the forum rules.

I thought it was just the specific address?  Sure I've seen plenty of street names in reviews.

Offline GingerNuts

I thought it was just the specific address?  Sure I've seen plenty of street names in reviews.

Only if the girl has made it public, putting it in an advert for example. I assume that's not the case here as the OP was sent the address.

Offline NervousJ

I’ve seen a few there over the years. Only issue I’ve found is parking. It’s a huge block of flats, I’ve always felt safe and you get buzzed in.. if bowyer steeet is round the corner from a post office..

Offline sam vimes

I’ve seen a few there over the years. Only issue I’ve found is parking. It’s a huge block of flats, I’ve always felt safe and you get buzzed in.. if bowyer steeet is round the corner from a post office..

I think your thinking of Gower street

Offline Dodgelad

Cheers everyone for the help.

I'm not outing the address, there appears to be a high population on the street so nobody would guess. Naming the street just referring to an area in case someone comes back with a "steer clear" warning.

Offline Dodgelad

There's some housing association type flats there, as well as private gated apartments that girls use via air bnb.
Without the profile of the girl your seeing, it's pot luck  :hi:

I believe it's a gated property. As I said Im cautious of the EU girls, always scan the area for a pimp in waiting  :D

Offline badsin

I believe it's a gated property. As I said Im cautious of the EU girls, always scan the area for a pimp in waiting  :D

If its the gated block of flats, I saw this one at that block: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=269131.0