Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: swingers and hot wife experience  (Read 1816 times)

kingkhan1

hi everyone appreciate your help with this. Realise it is a  little off topic so please be gentle. Anyone know any swingers/hot wife/cuckholding couple local? be interested to hear your experience. thank you in advance.

Offline hitman33

Join fab swingers mate, it's very hard work but not impossible, also swingers clubs have nights when they admit single chaps and from time to time you get the odd decent wife who wants 5 or 6 blokes to play with her, again very hit and miss, it just takes a LOT of patience.

kingkhan1

hi there, thank you for this. have you had any experience? these sites are rather expensive are they worth it?

Offline badsin

Just off Osmaston Road in Derby, there's a swinger's club called The Attic. Haven't been myself, but this article in the local paper a few weeks ago: External Link/Members Only

I would suggest that there aren't ant fit wives there. I think your hunting unicorns  :hi:

Offline shredman1

I am a member of Fabswingers and it cost ,s nothing to join if you become a Gold member it does, but you still can contact and be contacted by people as a basic member also I have been to the Attic in Derby a few times and had some fun with a few cracking wifes and girlfriends ,eg 22 year old single girl ,25 year old student,32 year old blond and many more about 30, all under 40 years with their husbands watching or joining in  all fit as fuck as I am not in to size 14 ,and above yes you do get alot of rough ones and yes I have gone away without any action on more than one occasion but if you are not fussy than you are garanteed some fun with the gangbang ladies which there are a few
ps I am in my 50s and can still manage to pull the young ones at the Attic so go and experiance it for yourselfs

Offline zulu1964

Fan Gold is fiver a month.
Club 29 in Leicester on a Friday night,have had great fun there with couples and single females.
Attic on greedy girl night can be good.
As said before, patience and politeness is key at clubs.

Offline Bigtittloverlover

We aren't local but my Mrs hotwifing got me into punting. Unfortunately she stopped and I continued!!!!