Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ruby - Feltham  (Read 1365 times)

3 review(s) for .. sexy ruby .. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price: £70 for 60 mins

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location: Flat 7 minutes walk from Feltham rail station. Buzzer entry which was a little difficult to figure out.  Flat clean and tidy, room with ensuite bathroom

Appearance: Not like all the photos.  The first photo in the pink dress was taken a few years ago, this is the one I focused on. She has put on some lard / weight since.  The 2 remaining when she wears a fishnet dress are accurate.  I would say size 14 not the stated 10 and aged more 50 than 40 so typical working girl marketing. Nice set of tits firm and a big handful, nipples go rock hard and stand out like clothes hooks. Shaved below and decent pair of legs.  Unfortunately, a flabby belly which overhangs. Looks wise I would rate her as 3/10 not really my type

Services: I almost walked as felt a bit cheated by the photos and additional age, but decided to stay as she was very welcoming and my cock was telling me it’s only £70. She immediately kissed me for a minute or so to tempt me in and asked how long I wanted to stay.  The session continued with kissing with occasional DFK if I instigated. OWO which was really good.  She had a great technique although I had to tell her a little less sucking when end of my knob almost got pulled off.  I returned the oral favour. She responded well although no fingers allowed. Onto a tit fuck and then Sex in mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finale in mish with her legs over my shoulders as I gave her my load. She had a good vag grip which gave a snug fit !  I had 10 minutes left and knew I would not pop again as her looks didn’t ring my bell, so headed for the shower.

Positives
Good value at £70
Decent flat with clean on suite with male grooming products
A really nice owo technique
Happy to please
Nice set of jugs to tit fuck
A snug pussy and happy with all positions

Negatives
Some profile data /photo dated and her age is older than stated
Limited English so any real conversation is not possible
French kissing but always initiated by me
No fingering, then it is a girls prerogative

This one is an interesting one. I didn’t really fancy her so in hindsight perhaps I should have walked. However she was clean, positive and cheap for an hour. The accuracy of her profile and hang down belly niggles me into a neutral

Rating: 5/10

Offline Steely Dan

Great review - very clear!

At £70 (and with OK service if weak on the looks and body) might just add her to plan B.

Offline pewpewpew

Am I just noticing it more or has there been a recent increase in Hungarian prossies on AW?

Offline The_Don

Am I just noticing it more or has there been a recent increase in Hungarian prossies on AW?

Not that I'm aware of.

Offline Lance

Deminishing. We need more.