Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anabbelle (Known by other names), Aldgate  (Read 2457 times)

13 review(s) for Lorennaa xxx (5 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rocket Scientist

This girl has been well reviewed on UKP. For this reason my contribution is brief. A pre-xmas punt for 30 mins at £60
External Link/Members Only

She tours.  Commented on her luggage and she joked that she effectively lives out of her suitcase; her reviews are testimony to this. On this occasion met Anabbelle (sic)  in an Aldgate apartment.

Positives:
- Tall with nice lips and full round tits. Both enhanced
- Decent English and gives a dirty running commentary during sex

Neutral:
- Was not in full paint when I saw her.  However with full make-up she scrubs up well.
 - Comms were by text message but clear
 - very much a conveyor belt service albeit in good humour

Negative:
- OW given.
- Left her her 'daily record' lying open; showed a mix of 1 hour and half-hour punts. I was client no. 6. (See footnote)

OW was a disappointment and I do find that, as with many a Romanian WG, despite their good looks the service is often not inspiring.  Rated as Positive as I finally got to tick her off my HL but clearly my expectations were not high;
* Cop a feel of those tits: check
* Tit wank: check
* Snog: check
* Doggie and mish: check
* Finish over her tits: check

I can now move on.

FOOTNOTE: On my arrival I had clocked a young fella waiting outside. As I exited the apartment he was buzzing her flat

Offline collector

This girl has been well reviewed on UKP.
:unknown: bad reviewed and banned from here.
Anyway thanks. Glad you had a positive one.

ramrodronnie

This girl has been well reviewed on UKP. For this reason my contribution is brief. A pre-xmas punt for 30 mins at £60
External Link/Members Only

She tours.  Commented on her luggage and she joked that she effectively lives out of her suitcase; her reviews are testimony to this. On this occasion met Anabbelle (sic)  in an Aldgate apartment.

Positives:
- Tall with nice lips and full round tits. Both enhanced
- Decent English and gives a dirty running commentary during sex

Neutral:
- Was not in full paint when I saw her.  However with full make-up she scrubs up well.
 - Comms were by text message but clear
 - very much a conveyor belt service albeit in good humour

Negative:
- OW given.
- Left her her 'daily record' lying open; showed a mix of 1 hour and half-hour punts. I was client no. 6. (See footnote)

OW was a disappointment and I do find that, as with many a Romanian WG, despite their good looks the service is often not inspiring.  Rated as Positive as I finally got to tick her off my HL but clearly my expectations were not high;
* Cop a feel of those tits: check
* Tit wank: check
* Snog: check
* Doggie and mish: check
* Finish over her tits: check

I can now move on.

FOOTNOTE: On my arrival I had clocked a young fella waiting outside. As I exited the apartment he was buzzing her flat

Pleased that you enjoyed your punt with her Rocket Scientist. The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned, due to the many Negatives on her. Also I noticed that the oral was with & not OWO. One to keep an eye on for me Rocket Scientist. Thanks for the Review mate.   :thumbsup: :hi:

LL

I'm glad you had a good punt, rocket. She does look nice. Like a brunette version of Roisin Conaty :) and I was tempted to see her. But her reviews here are overwhelmingly negative with a lot of people complaining about a rushed service (my pet hate). So she's hit and miss - you caught her on a good day. Or maybe 6 is her lucky number? :hi:

takingoftt

Ive seen this girl.   Looks slightly better than average.   Nicely shaped fake tits.   Overall average service.   Very poor oral technique and just didn't find her attractive enough to put up with a going through the motion punt.

I personally don't intend to go back.

Offline MrMatrix

Ive seen this girl.   Looks slightly better than average.   Nicely shaped fake tits.   Overall average service.   Very poor oral technique and just didn't find her attractive enough to put up with a going through the motion punt.

I personally don't intend to go back.
External Link/Members Only  Is this the girl you saw. With all the changes cant keep up