Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best WalkIn/Agency In Yorkshire?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline AllenTheMan

Hey guys, up in Yorkshire end of the year in Leeds and wondered if there were any recommendations for a walk in/ parlour in and around Yorkshire? Only looking for HJ (maybe in a duo) so not bothered about booking a SP. just want a walk in wank and leave.

Is there anything similar to Annabellas in MK? With a large roster of girls to choose from? Ideally outside a city centre but happy to travel anywhere within reasonable drive of M1

Thanks in advance guys!

Offline stevedave

The only parlour still operating in Leeds is Winston's I believe, and though I've never been myself, I've been told its overpriced and shit.

There's Flair in Dewsbury, proper old school parlour, usually 2 lasses working.

There are quite a few Asian/Chinese run n tug places in Leeds city centre, but they aren't my area of expertise... plenty of reviews though, and I expect someone can point you in the right direction  :hi:

Offline Rover78

There are 2 or 3 walk in Thai/Chinese massage places on Vicar Lane in Leeds. Although I haven't visited any since lockdown eased so I'm not sure which, if any, are open at the moment. Phun Tawee Thai Health & Beauty Spa is my current fav!  :cool:

Offline Pegasus Rider

There are 2 or 3 walk in Thai/Chinese massage places on Vicar Lane in Leeds. Although I haven't visited any since lockdown eased so I'm not sure which, if any, are open at the moment. Phun Tawee Thai Health & Beauty Spa is my current fav!  :cool:

Jacuzzi package looks like fun  :D

Offline sebllittle

Never get how Winston's is still open! Why hasn’t it never been busted?

Offline TomR

Not much in Leeds. I am sure that Winstons has been raided a few times and some people taken away but it always seems to reopen. I haven't visited for about 5 years maybe longer and it was expensive, rooms were dirty and the girls looked to get you done and out asap. I think that there is another parlour in Leeds, maybe be reviewed on here somewhere, but also expensive and may not be open anyway. Sheffield seems the best place to go and only 50 mins away.

Offline TomR

Angels is the name of the other parlour and it is open.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I have just started to dip my toe back into the massage places and PT is one i am looking at, can you spread any light on Phun Tawee, maybe a review or a general update on whats on offer

Cheers