Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlours  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Rajaclub

With not many decent parlours in West Yorkshire at present, which parlours do you miss that are now not open anymore. I used to like A1 in Thornton village Bradford

Offline yorkieyorkie

I remember seeing a very heavily tattooed lady there. Gosh her name escapes me. She was from down South I think.

The owner was funny but made me a little uncomfortable. He was very camp.

Offline Pegasus Rider

Going back further....I think it was called Mercedes. As you came down into the centre from Little Horton.....

Offline stevedave

Sensations on Kirkstall Road, had my first ever UK punt there (with Lucy, whi was FAF, ended up working at IK Services).

Also the one just off Kirkgate/behind the Corn Exchange in Leeds city centre. Very, very handy for popping into for a bit of quick relief. I can't remember the sodding name though!

Offline Dave461

Yes sensations was quality. Started my punting career in 2001 when i move to Leeds for university. Had my first ever punt at Moniques on kirkstall road. Gemini’s was also alright.

Offline Pegasus Rider

Was there one on Kirkstall Road in Leeds called Dominiques (or something similar?). Sure I visited there once, nearly 20 years ago probably...

Offline Winterspirit

I think the one on Kirkgate was called Tudor. It was in an alley that ran between kirkgate and a car park that was behind the corn exchange.

But I’m sure there was another parlour between kirkgate and the bus station for a while and I think it was Mayfair that had been sort of near the old coach station.

On kirkstall road you had Gemini at the Kirkstall lights and Monique was near the showcase cinema.

Offline Messy boy

Sonjas in holbeck. Some great punts in there.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Sensations on Kirkstall Road, had my first ever UK punt there (with Lucy, whi was FAF, ended up working at IK Services).

Also the one just off Kirkgate/behind the Corn Exchange in Leeds city centre. Very, very handy for popping into for a bit of quick relief. I can't remember the sodding name though!

Tudor?

Offline Adoniron

I used to like 133 Club on Dewsbury Road. Had some good punts there.

Offline Yorkshirebloke

Sauna 2000 or M1 sauna as it was known before I was a weekly sometimes twice weekly visitor there.
I miss the leeds  parlour scene,I could leave my house and be shagging in ten minutes they were that many of them and you just turned up.
Also loved the fact I could be shopping or having a drink in Leeds city centre and I’d see a girl that gave me the horn and I could just go and be having sex in 5 minutes.
In all my time I never knew any bother at any of them,,bring them back I say

Offline camshaft72uk

First Sauna I went to was Mayfair on York place ( late 80's).  By later standards probably just mediocre service,  but really liked a slim redhead in there, found out 20 years later my best friend used to frequent there for the same girl!!  lol.

Had some great experiences at Thornbury House leeds Bradford road.  Never felt safe parking and walking in,  but it was usually well worth it.

Visited other parlours, but none stood out like these for me.  Before I spread my wings a bit and travelled further afield.

Offline Rajaclub

Remember going into Sauna 2000, saw a blonde milf from Sheffield. I think she was called Cheryl.  Always gave a fantastic service

Offline redmist81

Cheryl Daniels
I remember her
Wonder if she is still around
Tudor was the first parlour I went to it had been there years an then progressed to the spa on York Road an 133 in Beeston had some good punts with Megan there
It was so much easier back then

Offline Rover78

Was Sanua 2000 the one that was over a carpet showroom in Leeds?

Offline hornypunter

For some reason I thought it was a chippy.

Offline Rover78

For some reason I thought it was a chippy.

Is it now Naree Thai massage then?

Offline wildman

I went to Elle's Angels in Morley a few times quite a few years ago. Saw a Scouser there called Keeley and another girl called Candice.  Both were quality punts.  Next time I went to Elle's the only girl on was called Star, now the very famous Star Natalia!  I'm sure I don't need to elaborate!!  :wacko:  Saw Nat there one other time, by which time Elle's had shut and Nat was using the place on her own as an independent.  Not managed to see her for a few years, now she's moved to her new premises.  Mind you, I don't think I've got the stamina these days to keep up with her!!
Another West Yorks parlour I visited a couple of times was Annabelles in Pontefract, now closed after a police raid (thankfully not while I was there!).  Decent punts (can't remember the girl's name - I saw her twice there), but nothing to rave about.  Both places were convenient as they were a slight detour on my journey home from work, especially if I managed to wangle an early finish!

Offline wakefieldlad13

Sonjas in holbeck. Some great punts in there.

I remember Sonja's, my first regular haunt

Offline FLYING BLUE

I remember Sonja's, my first regular haunt

Yep, Sonja's & Secrets - both were very good :thumbsup:

Offline Dave461

I went to Elle's Angels in Morley a few times quite a few years ago. Saw a Scouser there called Keeley and another girl called Candice.  Both were quality punts.  Next time I went to Elle's the only girl on was called Star, now the very famous Star Natalia!  I'm sure I don't need to elaborate!!  :wacko:  Saw Nat there one other time, by which time Elle's had shut and Nat was using the place on her own as an independent.  Not managed to see her for a few years, now she's moved to her new premises.  Mind you, I don't think I've got the stamina these days to keep up with her!!
Another West Yorks parlour I visited a couple of times was Annabelles in Pontefract, now closed after a police raid (thankfully not while I was there!).  Decent punts (can't remember the girl's name - I saw her twice there), but nothing to rave about.  Both places were convenient as they were a slight detour on my journey home from work, especially if I managed to wangle an early finish!

Annabelles was nice and local for me to get a shag in without the wife suspecting. Love a parlour.

Offline redmist81

Sauna 200 was above a chippy
The one your referring to was near York Road (, not sure if I should say the street name), it was above a carpet shop I can't remember the name though