Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: City Sauna - Emily  (Read 1706 times)

Offline min geeter

Well... looks like you can now get your end away..

City Sauna have appointments with Emily available via email only..

While City sauna is getting ready to re-open why not make a booking via our email address ask@citysaunasheffield.co.uk with Emily our life like doll, blonde slim and busty and never says no....

With 3 holes on offers Emily is the women of most mens dreams, No 2 meter distance applys when it comes to Emily!!! dont be shy why not give her a try £65 for 1 hour BOOKINGS BY EMAIL ONLY

Take a look at her profile for pictures and more info .....

[/i]

External Link/Members Only

She'll at least respond more than the wife does.

Offline sonic999

Though this place had closed down?

Offline filthy.john

Though this place had closed down?

They've been operating out of the old Kittens place for well over a year now.

Offline munterhunter

I hope whoever has to clean Emily out between punters gets a good wage!
I remember fuckin the ex wife. I stopped mid thrust and said "did I just hurt you?
"No why? She said?
'cos I could have sworn you just moved!!
I pity the poor fucker who goes to the clinic with a glow in the dark bellend after an hour with emily. Its either going to be a friction burn, the cleaner using full strength bleach or a dose of something from a previous punter.

Not sure who wrote the front page of the wesite but someone ought to explain about the spellcheck facility!

Offline kingkong69

Offline filthy.john

I hope whoever has to clean Emily out between punters gets a good wage!
I remember fuckin the ex wife. I stopped mid thrust and said "did I just hurt you?
"No why? She said?
'cos I could have sworn you just moved!!
I pity the poor fucker who goes to the clinic with a glow in the dark bellend after an hour with emily. Its either going to be a friction burn, the cleaner using full strength bleach or a dose of something from a previous punter.

Not sure who wrote the front page of the wesite but someone ought to explain about the spellcheck facility!

From a cursory look, I couldn't see anything wrong with the spelling on the front page - a handful of Amercanisms but not 'wrong' as such.

But what has shocked me is the revelation that they are OPENING from Monday! How the fuck are they getting round that? Are they putting themselves in the pub/restaurant/cafe category rather massage/beauty parlour - which would seem far more appropriate all things considered.

Bizarre.

Offline Lijunwei

Offline munterhunter

From a cursory look, I couldn't see anything wrong with the spelling on the front page - a handful of Amercanisms but not 'wrong' as such.

But what has shocked me is the revelation that they are OPENING from Monday! How the fuck are they getting round that? Are they putting themselves in the pub/restaurant/cafe category rather massage/beauty parlour - which would seem far more appropriate all things considered.

Bizarre.
I should have taken a screenshot. There were spelling mistakes in 2 or 3 places which is why I teferred to the spellcheck option.  The wording has changed slightly since I posted the comment.

Offline Tricks

I should have taken a screenshot. There were spelling mistakes in 2 or 3 places which is why I teferred to the spellcheck option.  The wording has changed slightly since I posted the comment.

You did that on purpose! Right :lol: