Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back on it?  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Rover78

A quick look around the forums and new reviews going up suggests that more people are going back to punting and there seems to be more WG's available on AW etc.

So is punting out of lockdown?

Offline vindici

It has been for a while and punts will only increase as time goes on.

Offline viper13

A quick look around the forums and new reviews going up suggests that more people are going back to punting and there seems to be more WG's available on AW etc.

So is punting out of lockdown?

At this time we are still expected to comply with social distancing.

First week of July pubs and hospitality establishments are to reopen but we are still to social distance, and from my own enquiries hospitality venues will have something in place to comply.

As for punting, I have noticed some SPs that I have on my HL appear to have complied with lockdown, as far as I could tell.   :unknown:  I have been in touch recently with some of them and they have said they are returning to work first week in July and will be putting their availability up at the end of this month.  Some I noticed had their green lights on beginning of this week.

Things appear to be looking on the up, but are far as punting being safe is something I think as an individual you will have to decide. I personally feel thinks are looking positive for July   :yahoo: 

I don't think we will have an annoucement from Boris saying SPs can go back to work  :lol:

Who knows, will it ever be safe  :unknown:

Offline usroads

No. Any girl who is, or has benn,  sucking cock and spreading her legs whilst CV is still around is either very stupid or very desperate or both

Offline fforte

Most Thai massage parlours look to be opening July 4th.

Online sheffielder

Paradise studios is back open again on limited hours

Offline HarryZZ

A nod form Boris won't make you less likely to catch this.

Offline TheMurloc

Offline mrfishyfoo

No. Any girl who is, or has benn,  sucking cock and spreading her legs whilst CV is still around is either very stupid or very desperate or both

That's a huge wide brush you've got there MrU.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I fucked a lass I've known for a while now yesterday. First chance she's had, least that's what she told me, because of childminding, nosey neighbours etc etc. She was "uber paranoid" and gave me to a right grilling prior to accepting the booking.

I was happy to risk it as she was even more cautious than me.

If that's very stupid/desparate then so be it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Rover78

It seems the risk has reduced to a level that is pretty low so I'm definitely back on it, posted the reviews too, but if we get a second wave then I'll definitely be abstaining again. Only too happy to help with childcare costs if the service is right!  :D

Offline usroads

That's a huge wide brush you've got there MrU.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I fucked a lass I've known for a while now yesterday. First chance she's had, least that's what she told me, because of childminding, nosey neighbours etc etc. She was "uber paranoid" and gave me to a right grilling prior to accepting the booking.

I was happy to risk it as she was even more cautious than me.

If that's very stupid/desparate then so be it.  :hi: :hi:

Hope it was a good meet Mr Foo - yes being very cautious is the only way forward. I'm gagging for a good fuck so think I'll be arranging a punt next week with a girl I've been talking with - she lives alone and has been self isolating since late March. She's in an apartment so neighbours won't be much of a problem.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Offline mrfishyfoo

It seems the risk has reduced to a level that is pretty low so I'm definitely back on it, posted the reviews too, but if we get a second wave then I'll definitely be abstaining again. Only too happy to help with childcare costs if the service is right!  :D

^^^^ this.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hope it was a good meet Mr Foo - yes being very cautious is the only way forward. I'm gagging for a good fuck so think I'll be arranging a punt next week with a girl I've been talking with - she lives alone and has been self isolating since late March. She's in an apartment so neighbours won't be much of a problem.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

It was acceptable.  :cool: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Paranoia IMHO is the only viable way of punting at present.  :hi: :hi:

Hope it works out for you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Itzmurph

If I go back, I’m half expecting to be told to strip at the door then for her to squirt me with Dettox top to bottom.

Only saying that half tongue in cheek as I’m sure someone posted some girl was going to do something like this to her customers.

Might come out of hibernation this week, see if I keep the nerve haha

Offline mrfishyfoo

If I go back, I’m half expecting to be told to strip at the door then for her to squirt me with Dettox top to bottom.

Only saying that half tongue in cheek as I’m sure someone posted some girl was going to do something like this to her customers.

Might come out of hibernation this week, see if I keep the nerve haha

....while she was bitch fucking them ?? :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 08:36:15 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline wakefieldlad13

That potential second wave is a worry, though my hopes of some punting freedom have been given a boost as i have been told today that i will be free of my chains by 6th July and can then start to mix with others again, please guy's save some for me

Offline usroads

Things are looking up. I heard this morning that the risk assesment of meeting someone with CV is now 1:1700.
(Luckily I don't have 1700 girls on my HL   :) :) :)

Online ruffler

Things are looking up. I heard this morning that the risk assesment of meeting someone with CV is now 1:1700.
(Luckily I don't have 1700 girls on my HL   :) :) :)

you may  not but he ones you are seeing are also seeing others - so the odds drop exponentially  - fuck me I listened in class  :wacko:

Offline usroads

Offline Pk44

you may  not but he ones you are seeing are also seeing others - so the odds drop exponentially  - fuck me I listened in class  :wacko:

My maths is a little rusty, but I *think* that if a working girl saw 10 punters a week ago and you saw her today, her odds of having it would be about 1 in 220 not 1700.

Offline usroads

Not if those 10 punters were in the 1700 clears   :) :) :) :) :)