Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah James (Wishaw)  (Read 1717 times)

27 review(s) for Savannah_James (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornysixtynine

External Link/Members Only

Eventually managed to get a booking with her today for an hour as I've been  busy.

Definitely worth the wait, and the £180 p/h price tag. I know some guys refuse to pay that amount but it's about value for money in my opinion.

Told me at start that I am hers to do with as I please and not to worry or hold back. Meet consisted of her constantly gagging on my cock, proper deepthroat over and over, lots of spit, choking, spanking, tugging on nipples, slapping, fucking her at the same time she had a butt plug in, then onto deep and hard anal as she told me how she was a dirty lil whore who loves a cock up her arse. Had her head over edge of bed and went for a deep throat face fuck as she took every inch whilst i played with her pussy. eventually she went on her knees sucked me off while inflating the dildo she had in her with me coming over her face.

This girl loves it. She is proper naughty. I've not found anyone that likes a good hard fuck like that hence being happy to pay £180.

Pretty girl with a serious naughty look about her, for you guys who are tit lovers, they arent the biggest but their a nice size, nice very clean shaven pussy.

She is that good I'll be visiting again. Top top punt.  :dance:

DG

Great review. Sounds exactly like the sort of girl I'd like to see, but the price tag is a bit off putting, especially as she's about 40 miles away from me. Sounds like you thought she was worth every penny, so well done mate.

Had a similar experience recently and know how good it can be.

Offline hornysixtynine

Yeah she's pricey but I look at punts I've had for £130 where I'm worrying if I'll get owo or french kissing etc. With this one your guaranteed it all and you know shes gonna enjoy it as well. It was different  but a fuck that will last in my memory

Ideal, glad to hear it, I'll need to have a wee look at your review. It's always a good feeling when you have that crackin punt

tallguy74

She looks a bit podgy from her pics

Gb7

Her profile says a size 12 and that's what I would say she is. If that's podgy to you and its not what you want, look elsewhere. She's not podgy by any manner of means but maybe I'm just smitten!!

Offline the fitter

She's 5'10'' and size 12. everything is in proportion, she is not podgy, and although expensive, she is delivering everything, she say's.
         At the price, I don't think she will get a lot of steady business, but while it's there, and for the few that are willing to pay to experience this,
it's an ideal opportunity.
         She may last longer than I think. :coolgirl:

RandyF

She's not podgy by any manner of means but maybe I'm just smitten!!

She like your posts then? Please her? She's supposed to be the sub, no you  :D