Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabell22  (Read 2659 times)

Bordureermine

Thinking of
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Searched her on this site but didn't get any results. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks

touch.and.go

TOFTT - she looks great but romanian so  :unknown:

Bordureermine

I've had Romanians before - found them Ok for me. My tastes are simple. Good head and doggy! :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Thinking of

Searched her on this site but didn't get any results. Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks

This girl does look interesting.

She looks very pretty and the body looks excellent.

I did see one report that said she was unreliable but that could of been a one off.

Anyone visited her or contacted her?

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

TenaciousD

Saw Isabell 4 or so weeks ago. Very pretty, she loves her pussy being licked, no kissing at all which wasn't a problem as she was nice and tight!

Offline Hor1zon

Where is she located? Doesn't say on her profile

Bordureermine

Seems she tours about. When I tried to meet up she was in the harbourside hotel.

However have had

In Bristol ( she also tours) probably part of the same circus!

Gorgeous looking bint but 'ice' is aptly named - all a bit perfunctory. But I liked doing her doggy, lovely arse.

Offline hunnieme

She's fucking hot. No location atm but one to watch.

Offline Daffodil

Profile is very similar to this one:

External Link/Members Only

Who the guys in the following thread did not seem to have much luck with:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33623.0

Dorset123

This is my first post, and why I joined to leave this review, to help others.
I went to see Isabell 22, firstly not the girl in the pictures, far from it, she wasn't horrible, but really saggy tits, and a bit of a tum, to be honest I was a little shocked as I'm new to all this. She was based in a cheap hotel in bournemouth. I sent her a text asking for a few things, a tie and tease, and lots of nipple play on me, she said yes no problem, but when I got there, no sooner had I got my clothes off and laid on the bed, it was a wet wipe and straight on with the condom!??? Is this what normally goes on, I wasnt even hard yet! Also it was like she had never read the text i sent her.I found it all so mechanical,  and un sexy, I stopped the prossedings and left totally disappointment, glad I only asked for 30 mins so had only paid her 50. It was a horrible experiance, and am thinking twice of ever punting again.

Offline Qwerty

Dorset123 don't be put off, many of us have had disappointing punts - my ones with Romanians have been pretty disastrous - but some of the girls out there are gorgeous and love sex - what more can I say?

Dorset123

Thanks Qwerty,
perhaps I should try an English lass if ever I try again.