Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Layla May  (Read 14963 times)

Wiltsboy01

Stupid bitch creating fake punter account.

Shows how seriously WGs take UKP though.  If she didn't she would have let it go.

Wiltsboy01

Just as an aside she is fit as fuck :)
Pity she moved onto the waste-of-time dress up Dom stuff. 
Guess there's a market for it??

jake number 2

Busy as fuck actually hahahaha! seriously, prostitute politics and paying for sex, sorry who is desperate. byeeeee!!

Offline Daffodil

Busy as fuck actually hahahaha! seriously, prostitute politics and paying for sex, sorry who is desperate. byeeeee!!

So busy you have time to log on here, create fake accounts and try to tout for business?

Yes, you sound busy  :wackogirl:

Offline Daffodil

I agree with wiltsboy though, I think she's fit.

If she wasn't so interested in just offering this silly dom service she might actually get some interest.

Severnboy

Severnboy, get your eyes tested, most girls lie about their age on aw. You whore experts should know that. and i am 30! Gee wizz. I remember who you are, sorry you were disappointed, come back for an hour, for FREE, and i will show you real domination and that cos for anyone on this thread

I'd rather pay to fuck you if it's all the same ! Not going to get assaulted, thanks ! Look at her recent reviews on AW for domination - she gets thanked for a blow job ! I thought I was nice just because I said she was 5 years older than she want to be I get called names. The posts don't sound like the girl I met ? She told me when I visited other girls worked there which technically is a brothel.

Offline Daffodil

Her latest blog is a cracker:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I particularly enjoy, 'I think it is safe to to MissLaylaMay is not stupid'  :sarcastic: If you're going to try and claim you're not stupid, try at least to get the sentence the claim is made in correct  :hi:

She doesn't even seem to understand the point of a punting forum, and so tries to slag us off for using a punting forum to discuss punting.

Oh dear, maybe she was drunk again  :rolleyes:

Offline Tailpipe

All good stuff be interesting to see James response.

Never looked at her profile before have to say see proper fit great body .  :cool:

Offline PuntingPete

She is clearly not stupid, she has put up a video called 'UKP rant' but it's 50p to watch it  :D

No I haven't paid to see it either  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

She is clearly not stupid, she has put up a video called 'UKP rant' but it's 50p to watch it  :D

No I haven't paid to see it either  :hi:

Well I have her private gallery saved, so if anybody can pm me the transcript of the rant I'll send you the pictures from the private gallery for free (thus reducing the cost of her private gallery by a pound  :yahoo:).

As such, she'll in fact be discounting UKP members for her private gallery. UKP, where the punter comes first  :drinks:

Offline Daffodil

Well I have her private gallery saved, so if anybody can pm me the transcript of the rant I'll send you the pictures from the private gallery for free (thus reducing the cost of her private gallery by a pound  :yahoo:).

As such, she'll in fact be discounting UKP members for her private gallery. UKP, where the punter comes first  :drinks:

Regular contributors can get them for free of course, no need to pay to see her rant  :hi:

Severnboy

She is fucking today !!!! GFE for 130 on AW ! Get in their lads ! 

Severnboy

sex is off again - obviously got stuffed - anybody heard her aw video rant ?

Severnboy

she seems to have gone from all her websites ....

pauljohn111

Hey..got her number saved to book?

Offline rudolph hucker

Her latest blog is a cracker:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I particularly enjoy, 'I think it is safe to to MissLaylaMay is not stupid'  :sarcastic: If you're going to try and claim you're not stupid, try at least to get the sentence the claim is made in correct  :hi:

She doesn't even seem to understand the point of a punting forum, and so tries to slag us off for using a punting forum to discuss punting.

Oh dear, maybe she was drunk again  :rolleyes:

Sniff-sniff, brought a tear to my eye it did, never been called well educated, sniff-sniff..... :cry: :cry:

Offline Daffodil

TBH, although the dom service was not up my street and she acted like a bit of a dick on here, I am sorry she has gone. Very fit indeed  :thumbsup:

Offline Daffodil

ahem...

External Link/Members Only

still looks fit to me

As most of us suspect, prossies never truly retire.

Not a bad thing in this case, she is fit  :hi:

fatmonkey85

I saw her a week ago for a GFE she is gorgeous I had a great time and I have booked her again

Offline japseyeuk

Is this the Layla May that used to be down your neck of the woods? If so, she is in Scarborough now

Offline Daffodil

Is this the Layla May that used to be down your neck of the woods? If so, she is in Scarborough now

Different prossie