Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mistress-villanelle - Earl's Court  (Read 2078 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852750) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
7 review(s) for Miss-Violet (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Davef2020

Punt happened a few days ago
Booked 45 mins for £200

Spending a few nights in London for work, decided to try out the London offerings. Fancied trying a BDSM style punt. Being a beginner to BDSM punting Villanelle peaked my interest with her well written profile which matched my interests. She also looked great and very much like a mistress!

COMMS - Messaged her via AW the night before asking if she was available the next evening. She replied around midday stating she was free and to send a booking request with the exact time and my number. She messaged back after with a message saying she would text me the address later in the day. To her word she did exactly that. Nice and easy.

LOCATION - Below ground, 2 bed flat located 5 minutes from Earl's court tube station. Being a basement flat the entrance is very discreet and out of view to prying eyes! The area is nice and the flat was good too. One of the bedrooms is her "red room" which contained a massage table and a small couch.

GIRL - Villanelle looked exactly like the pictures on her profile. She is short, quite petite and in my opinion has a great figure. She does have quite a few self harm like scars on her arms, but that didn't worry me and her tattos cover some of them anyway.

SERVICES - CBT, Wax play, Fingering, Pegging, Facesitting

Villanelle greeted me at the door wearing a black 2 piece with a classic BDSM style harness over the top. She offered me a glass of water on arrival which i gladly accepted after my brisk walk to get there on time after a disrupted tube journey. We then had a quick chat and then she offered me a shower, which again i accepted. On the way to the bathroom we got business out the way before she found me a towel and left me to it.

After a quick shower it was straight across into the room opposite which is the red room shown on her profile. I entered wearing just the towel to which she ordered me to remove it and get myself on the massage table on my back. Once on the table she tied me down with shackles around my ankles and wrists. She started with some stroking of my body before making her way to my balls. She takes them in her hand and starts playing with them, squeezing them every now and then. Starting off gently and then getting harder and harder. After sometime it was onto the wax play where she dropped it all over my body. Then she lubed up her fingers and started to penetrate my ass with them, starting with 1 first and then building up from there. While doing this she also was again squeezing my balls. After a few minutes she untied me and instructed me to move to the edge of the table. She put on her strap-on and fucked me on the table. Starting slow and sensual, getting deeper and rougher as she went. She then wanted me on the floor on my knees and had me lean on the couch. She then fucked me doggy, this time going really deep. Then onto my back on the floor where she parked her cute little ass on my face and had me lick her pussy. Her pussy was clean and tasted great! She wanted to finish me off on the table so demanded me to get back up there. She tied me back down and told me i could cum if i could take 3 punches to the balls. I did as i was told and then she started to give me a handjob.

Unfortunately this is where i failed! When with partners i would say i struggle to last more than 1-2 minutes. Here though my cock failed me and i struggled to even get hard. Having tried herself she asked if i wanted to give it a go. I agreed and she untied one of my hands, but alas not even i could get it hard again! Unfortunately we had to call it a day as i wasn't getting hard let alone cumming. Such a shame as was hard earlier in the session and really enjoyed it.

Will definitely be looking to return when back in the area to try and right my wrong and hopefully this time get to cum!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She tied me back down and told me i could cum if i could take 3 punches to the balls. I did as i was told and then she started to give me a handjob.

Unfortunately this is where i failed! When with partners i would say i struggle to last more than 1-2 minutes. Here though my cock failed me and i struggled to even get hard.

I'm not surprised you couldn't get hard having just taken 3 punches to the balls!