Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horney.monica - Chingford  (Read 2524 times)

12 review(s) for horney.monica (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tomcat

After reading HNY123 I thought I would pay a vist to Monica long over due.

Text Monica about seeing her she called me straight away over whelmed to see me, booking made late afternoon.

Location: near A406 opposite the Audi showroom block of flats.

Meet: she opens the door wearing her black bra and panties sexy hold ups lots of hugs and kisses, in the room we go brief chat whilst I get undressed paperwork out the way, on the bed straight away this point I was hard as a rock she gets on top  and those massive tits in my face more then a hand full sucking and playing them I roll her over me on top still paying attention to her tits  allowed a little lip kissing, she squeezing my nipples what a turn on, then after a while he wipes my cock and balls and goes for it the ball suck was intense with a small amount of cc swipes  then taking my shaft in her mouth and at the same time squeezeing my balls slight bit of pain but somehow I loved it, every time I got to the point of exploding I asked to stop and suck my balls  fucking crazy,  after a while RO clean fresh pussy she still has her muff but not that hairy jus munching away took ages for her to cum, the rubber goes on, she says fuck my pussy babe then fuck my ass so doggy style pounding away at her pussy love the sound of my lower half of my body slapping against her bid juicy ass, after a good pounding I slip my shaft in her ass magic been well over due for some ass, I love it when she talks dirty "give it to me babe give it to me babe give your sperm in my ass", I gave her over a weeks worth of jizz in the bag, she contracts her ass you can feel her gripping, just kept my cock in there for a couple minutes giving her pump or two, out I come clean no mess, she takes the bag off and cleans me up then herself, on the bed bed hugging lip kissing chatting until I decided to make a move.

The room needs a good lick of paint carpet needs changing and the black cat the belongs to Sally needs to be kicked out the room, can hear it purring through out the session.

Only thing about Monica that has changed she has grown her hair rest of her same all woman.

She done me a deal for the hour as my intention was to say 30 minutes due to the price increase.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MonkeyMarco

How was the kissing? Does she still DFK? Other reviews seem to be mixed on the kissing so was looking for an up to date opinion.

Offline Tomcat

How was the kissing? Does she still DFK? Other reviews seem to be mixed on the kissing so was looking for an up to date opinion.

Quick lip kissing but at times turns her face away, before covid full on french kissing.