Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Bobo - Pocket Sized Chinese WG - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1882 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6048457) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OutForJustice80]

Offline OutForJustice80

Who: Horny Bobo - External Link/Members Only

Where: Little flat couple of minutes from Tottenham Court Road tube

How much: £160 for 1 hour

Services: owo, cim, anal play, sex, massage, RO

The girl: Honestly I couldn’t tell you if this is the girl in the photos. If I had to put money on it I’d say it’s not but the girl I saw was not significantly different looking. Her hair was up and she had big glasses on. She was attractive but had quite a flat arse, a small belly and nice tits. Profile says 25 and I’d say she was more like 30 but again I wouldn’t put money on it.

Short and sweet: Not a bad punt but not a great one. Sever language barrier. Kept pinching my nipples. Not very deep oral, kissing limited to pecks on the lips. Massage was average at best. On the whole though she was pretty naughty and had a decent attitude. This is a borderline positive, the one pop I had was pretty good though so I'm keeping the rating.

Would I return: Maybe for a shorter punt but probably not.

TLDR: Had an opportunity to punt and couldn’t find a single girl available from my hot list so started scouring AW. Eventually plumped for Bobo as a risky punt with potential to be a great find. Comms were surprisingly good. Quick responses and I saw her phone on a table with the text messages open so can confirm she’s handling her own comms. I've only just noticed a review is already on here.

Bobo answered the door in a pvc body (I think I’m using the right term there, whatever the underwear equivalent of a leotard is) and stockings looking pretty decent. Very small girl, probably 5’ 1-2 and petite all over. Small tummy, decent rack but virtually no arse, clipped and broken english. Was given a pair of flip flops to wear in the shower (a first for me) and she undressed me and ushered me in there, decent towel. Once I Was back in she was all naughtiness with playful slaps and pinches before going down and starting to suck me off. She kept spanking my arse while doing this initially and I felt like I had to nip it in the bud so pushed her down bent over the bed and gave her a spanking which she reacted to with laughter and squealing. She then got on all fours on the bed and continued owo as I fingered her from behind. I have never felt a pussy so tight. Getting two fingers in wasn’t easy so I’d say she might be a no go for the anacondas out there. Her oral wasn’t particularly good or bad. I like it deep and I’m by no means huge so I was disappointed by her efforts and she resisted me pushing her head down. Eventually I lay on my back and she carried on with a bit of 69 action as well. She then suggested with an elaborate mime that she finger my ass while sucking me off which I was up for. She then whipped out some poppers and shoved them under my nose, again a first for me. I kind of thought fuck it though and inhaled deeply a few times which brought about a very hot sensation in my head which wasn’t unpleasant. Meanwhile she lubed up a condomed finger and set about my back passage and continuing to lick my balls and then suck my cock. This actually worked pretty well for me and after a few minutes I came in her mouth which she took and spat out. She very efficiently cleaned me up, complimenting me on leaving the condom clean with a giggle. She then flipped me over and gave me an oily massage which was… fine I guess. It passed the time while I was wondering if I could get another pop out. She seemed pretty reluctant to go back down with her mouth but climbed on board once I got hard again and rode away. I kind of wish I’d fucked her first time round and she was tight as all hell but I could feel pretty soon that I wasn’t going to come again. Got her in doggy which was nice and pushed her head down into the mattress with her arms behind her back, a nice sight actually. Pounded away but no sap rising. She jerked me off for a while not bad but the body was unwilling so eventually I called time, showered again and left feeling not unsatisfied.

On the whole a decent option but by no means a superstar. Novelty in the sense that there were no extras and all services were delivered as promised in her profile with the exception of kissing which I feel like is almost unheard of within WGs from that part of the world.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 01:05:35 pm by OutForJustice80 »