Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Blonde - Bait & Switch  (Read 597 times)

4 review(s) for Stunning Luana (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rdbnrnr

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communication: I was desperate for a shag and called Priscilla late in the evening for a 1 hour booking. She answered the call and sent me her post code and then her building number and then the flat number.

Looks: Mediocre face. Body looked good but I personally find the fake, pumped up ass somewhat unappealing.

Why the negative?:
1. She is not the girl in the AW picture.
2. AW profile states 1 hour booking is £120. She charged me £140. (I stayed as I was desperate for shag).
3. She did not provide the services listed under her likes menu. No OWO. No DFK/FK. No deep throat. No face fucking.

The service from these Brazilian WGs are a close second to the Romanians. I think she'll be the last Brazilian I see.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 07:49:41 am by rdbnrnr »

Offline paulitor23

Jesus, mate. Feel for you as I posted a negative review of this con artist earlier this week. Pays to do the research on here...

But, you seriously let a WG push the price UP on you in person? I got the same con trick from her and stood my ground. If she hadn't agreed, I would have walked (which, in hindsight, would have been a blessing).

Offline peter purves

She is not the girl in the AW picture.  :scare:

I don't think this important fact has been alluded to in the other reviews.

Can you elaborate here?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rdbnrnr

I'm confident it was not her. I know others have said that the photos were photoshopped significantly. However, the facial features, body type and muscular nature of the woman (see arms) in the pictures were no where to be seen on the WG I met. I could be mistaken, but I highly doubt it.

Offline rdbnrnr

Jesus, mate. Feel for you as I posted a negative review of this con artist earlier this week. Pays to do the research on here...

But, you seriously let a WG push the price UP on you in person? I got the same con trick from her and stood my ground. If she hadn't agreed, I would have walked (which, in hindsight, would have been a blessing).

Was thinking with my dick. When I initially Hotlisted her, didn't find any reviews of her here. I should have checked again before making the booking.