Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Amelia Big Let Down  (Read 1554 times)

8 review(s) for _Naughty_Amelia_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

guy_of_fifty

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Doing this review on my phone so would appreciate it if someone can put up a link.

I was booked to see another WG earlier this week but she cancelled the meet due to illness. Naturally I was disappointed but was really horny so contacted Amelia as a plan be. She was very responsive and happy to take a short notice booking so I booked an hours appointment for 9.30pm and told her I would get there as soon as I could as I was about 30 minutes away (this was at 9pm). Up until this point coms were really good both by text and phone with quick responses to texts and answering the phone in less than 4 rings. I got a little held up due to traffic and the fact that Amelia gave me the wrong post code! I eventually arrived at 9.37pm and sent a text to get the apartment number... No response! I sent another text saying it was freezing outside asking her for her number. Still no response so I rang her. The same number she had answered before and the same number from which she had texted me with no problems. But no answer. Over the next 10 minutes I called her a total of 8 times and sent her a further 3 texts all to no avail. In the end I drove home another 35 minutes and gave it up as an altogether disappointing evening until about 30 minutes later, at about 10.45 I received a text from Amelia saying sorry but she had got her numbers mixed up whatever that means? In my view it was clear she took another punt for an hour and blew me off. How else could she explain not answering 8 phone calls and 6 texts when half an hour earlier her coms were excellent?

I can't comment on her looks or her services as I didn't get to experience them but for ducking me around , wasting my time and down right lying she gets a negative from me. My first negative review by the way!

After she had texted saying sorry I said I didn't understand how she mixed up her numbers she just gave me a 'couldn't care less' attitude in return. I said not to worry I will just give you a negative review on UKP. He response was "if that will make you happy". Clearly not that sorry then!!!

bristolqwerty

Over the next 10 minutes I called her a total of 8 times and sent her a further 3 texts all to no avail.

Poor customer service.  But ~I can never understand why after not receiving a reply first time would anyone keep poning or texting and texting and texting, after 1 call and countless text messages surely its pretty clear, its not like she hasn't got her phone beside her.  Move on try another  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Not good of her or her pimp.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

You should put a negative on AW too if you can. The only way to improve poor service is to tell others about your experience.

guy_of_fifty

You should put a negative on AW too if you can. The only way to improve poor service is to tell others about your experience.

As she was a plan D I didn't put a booking through AW.

guy_of_fifty

Poor customer service.  But ~I can never understand why after not receiving a reply first time would anyone keep poning or texting and texting and texting, after 1 call and countless text messages surely its pretty clear, its not like she hasn't got her phone beside her.  Move on try another  :thumbsup:

It was anger and frustration after being let down by my plan A and then having driven so far that may me call and text so much...

vw

To piss them off as likely double booked, anyway its his phone he can do as he pleases.

Best to let it out on the phone rather than on the car on the way home.

Offline dashton

Lucky escape re this one, emailed to arrange booking date and all good, then when I emaiiled to confirm time, got a one line message stating she doesnt know her availability....very contradictory and good job I hadnt booked hotel. Deleted from HL

James999

She sounds a nightmare, perhaps she / her pimp are just hoping to earn off the private gallery  :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

Cheers, G of F. Sorry to hear you got pissed about so much

She was on my HL. Now relagated to the bin.

bristolpunter08

Had a meet with amelia the other day, not bad at 110 for the hour tbh but was definately someone else in the flat (pimp probs) in the next room. Will put review up in couple days.