Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Lee - Keynsham  (Read 15175 times)

21 review(s) for freya_lee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
In a message on Aw yesterday from Ron pretending to be someone else, he asked me if I had red hair. No one asks me this as its clear I'm brunette.
A user on uke 2days ago made a mistake of me having red hair.
Perhaps coincidence but I'm sure he's on there.

Offline DAlpine1980

She's an attractive girl ... and if you don't wear a hat and get through the door you'll get the service advertised. As I've said previously, she kissed with tongues (her moody demeanour undermined the passion), sucked my cock bare and let me fuck her pussy and ass ... so there was always an argument for my own review to be a positive. The moody demeanour was what slipped it into a negative for me.

If I was someone else and read my review, alongside the positive other reviews I prob still would have booked. But the recent activity shows her disdain for her clients and that she's just a bitch (I'm sure i read her admitting that)

Sounds like Ron himself wasn't keen on wearing 'hats'

vw

In a message on Aw yesterday from Ron pretending to be someone else, he asked me if I had red hair. No one asks me this as its clear I'm brunette.
A user on uke 2days ago made a mistake of me having red hair.
Perhaps coincidence but I'm sure he's on there.

that was the resident loon blackbird_nevermore.   :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Looks like Freya Lee has returned!!!

External Link/Members Only

Nice for some I guess.

Not me.

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline LondonPete

Wow - I never expected to see this post again!

Hopefully FL now has a better bed.

Shame she is in Birmingham though.

Offline Charlie Chalk

To save everyone the trouble of trawling (see what I did there) through the entire thread:

1)Don’t wear a fisherman’s hat or she won’t answer the door
2)Don’t be chubby or obese or she won’t answer the door
3)Make sure you have your scouts badge for navigation. If you phone her for directions she’ll take offence and won’t answer the door

Failure will see her take to SAAFE and ridicule you whilst lying about it on here and UKE (if she’s signed back up). Personally, I’d avoid her like the plague. Still, it’s good to see a classic thread resurrected  :)

Offline Chatte Noir

I hear Netflix are trying to get the rights to make a film based on it .

Offline notcalledchris

Looks like she no longer takes it up the arse.  Shame.

Offline ciderhead

I hear Netflix are trying to get the rights to make a film based on it .
Indeed, john candy would have been perfect for the leading role but sadly no longer with us

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chatte Noir

Ray Winston is preparing for the role of London Pete , eating a 100 pork pies a day

Offline Chatte Noir

His big line - shouting through the letter box - “ I know you are in there , open the fucking door you slag”

Offline Belgarion

I see rebecca viewing this thread, wondering how to stick the boot in

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Based in Birmingham, nearest railway station says Keynsham on her profile. Government should use this as a case for HS2.

Offline LondonPete

2)Don’t be chubby or obese or she won’t answer the door

The second time around she did let me in, although after I broke her bed three times I guess she wouldn't like a repeat.   :(

Hopefully she has a better bed now - she did say it was on her 'to do' list.

Offline Charlie Chalk

The second time around she did let me in, although after I broke her bed three times I guess she wouldn't like a repeat.   :(

Hopefully she has a better bed now - she did say it was on her 'to do' list.
You could always claim it was your God-like sexual athleticism which broke it?  :D

Offline rudolph hucker

Thought she had ‘retired’ looks like the allure of ££ got the better of her

Offline TerryTibbs

Looks like she is back in action in Bristol then  :yahoo:

New incall dates posted.

Regards

Terry  :timeout: