Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Melania exclusive special offer  (Read 1088 times)

Offline doughboy

So, emailed her today to pre-book for next week. Prompt reply and also tells me that she has a special offer at the moment. 2 hours for the price of 1. Yes, you read that right. 2 hours for the price of 1!

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but I've never ever come across a WG who has offered a great deal like this. Not sure what to make of it tbh, if it's too good to be true and all that.

What does everyone else make of it? Should one be wary?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline 4thleo

She has positive reviews here? I'd just make sure to confirm services, if it were 2 hours but only one pop that wouldn't be much use to me.

Offline stayer

Only take the offer if you want to see her anyway.

It beats me why WGs don't offer deals. After all, big companies like high street retailers and airlines cut their prices at certain times every year to drum up business because it makes sense.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It beats me why WGs don't offer deals. After all, big companies like high street retailers and airlines cut their prices at certain times every year to drum up business because it makes sense

I suspect they find that people end up asking about the discount long after it's no longer on offer :hi:

Offline Jellaby

So, emailed her today to pre-book for next week. Prompt reply and also tells me that she has a special offer at the moment. 2 hours for the price of 1. Yes, you read that right. 2 hours for the price of 1!

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but I've never ever come across a WG who has offered a great deal like this. Not sure what to make of it tbh, if it's too good to be true and all that.

What does everyone else make of it? Should one be wary?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It's genuine and she is a nice girl. Have seen her twice.