Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: reincarnation  (Read 1713 times)

alimo

hi folks

i see sexy sky has made a reappearance under the new profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i am sure she had some bad feedback on here and elsewhere, anyone confirm whether worth a punt or not

happy punting
Alimo

JazzMan

That is one ugly woman.
Even for Paisley.

Hidden Image/Members Only

And that's her marketing herself.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:54:17 pm by JazzMan »

RandyF

She looks as if she's had a face lift.  In Paisley by looks of it, not Beverly Hills.

derekmc

She looks better in the pictures than in real life. :crazy:

But if that not enough of a put off, she is drug user, works out a grubby tenement flat in Ferguslie Walk, Paisley.

My mate saw her a couple of months ago, he didn't feel safe, close was a tip. He couldn't see her as she was behind door when she opened it, but after he saw the nick of her and the flat he left straight away.

I remember him saying she told him on the phone that everyone who saw her thought she was beautiful lol.

RandyF

My mate saw her a couple of months ago, he didn't feel safe,

Mercy, that was close shave....for your mate  ;)

alimo

hi folks

well as i have said a few times before on here, Paisley is pretty damned grim for punting that's for sure.

happy punting
Alimo

Rider

Reincarnated as what?  :crazy: Paisley seems as much as a wasteland as Fife!

Offline seeker

Reincarnated  :unknown:
more like   Reanimated   the sequel :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline auldie63

She was 'Miss Ferguslie Park 1990' a real beauty for this neck of the woods.

alimo

ayeee auldie nice un  :scare:

as you know there is hee haww mcgrawwww out this neck of the woods -- and by the looks of it things aint getting any better

alimo
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:55:59 pm by alimo »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Rider, be bloody careful what you say about Fife lovelies. I made the very same comment as you and got (verbally) jumped by a bunch of, presumably, fifers!
They hold their overweight, geriatric munters close to their hearts. I leave you to speculate why this might be.

Offline auldie63

Rider, be bloody careful what you say about Fife lovelies. I made the very same comment as you and got (verbally) jumped by a bunch of, presumably, fifers!
They hold their overweight, geriatric munters close to their hearts. I leave you to speculate why this might be.
Wrong thread is it S.X?

Offline S.X. MacHine

Don't think it is a wrong thread, Auldie. Rider referred to Fife as a 'punting wasteland' yesterday.
Anyway, seems to be a topic which divides opinion, to say the least!