Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended WG near the Gyle.  (Read 691 times)

Offline HornyScot

Hello all.

Hope you are well and covid is not spoiling your fun.  I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for WGs in the gyle area.  I'm going to be near the centre on Saturday I am in West Lothian and very rarely get to travel thought I might take advantage.

Offline big-al93

Dear Lord!! Just had a look at who you've reviewed in the past. Don't worry about it, pick a random from AW or even VS and you'll not go far wrong. Bound to be better than those 4. And out of them only Deepthroat Dolly was a neg!!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Dear Lord!! Just had a look at who you've reviewed in the past. Don't worry about it, pick a random from AW or even VS and you'll not go far wrong. Bound to be better than those 4. And out of them only Deepthroat Dolly was a neg!!

Yes. He clearly needs help and he's asking for some although it doesn't look like he's getting any from yourself.

OP. I'm in a similar location to you and try as I might there is no one worth visiting (that I can see) on the West side of Edinburgh.
I think your closest may be Ems at Fountainpark or its the City Centre I'm afraid.
Good luck.

I should add that I have sent Ems a few massages. She doesn't always reply. Never managed to find a suitable date/time to meet but reviews sound ok.
Known to be a bit flaky from her past profiles
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 02:10:25 pm by TommyMoundfrigger »

Offline HornyScot

Yes. He clearly needs help and he's asking for some although it doesn't look like he's getting any from yourself.

OP. I'm in a similar location to you and try as I might there is no one worth visiting (that I can see) on the West side of Edinburgh.
I think your closest may be Ems at Fountainpark or its the City Centre I'm afraid.
Good luck.

I should add that I have sent Ems a few massages. She doesn't always reply. Never managed to find a suitable date/time to meet but reviews sound ok.
Known to be a bit flaky from her past profiles

Thanks appreciate it.