Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skokka  (Read 1295 times)

Offline tartanspartan

External Link/Members Only

WTF is it with Stokka and the girls advertised on there, half of them are fake and ask for a deposit up front, surely the scammer must think we are buttoned up the back of the head  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline horneyboy1975

WTF is it with Stokka and the girls advertised on there, half of them are fake and ask for a deposit up front, surely the scammer must think we are buttoned up the back of the head  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
I have learned not to even bother , scammers all the way ,

Online scutty brown

Offline daviebond

half of them are fake and ask for a deposit up front
99% ask for a deposit. I had great fun when one of the "pimps" contacted me saying they were from the Irish Mafia and had a few guys cocking guns etc. Pretty sure the Irish Mafia doesnt have coloured bosses etc, lol

Offline stevebiscuit

Half? They are ALL fake. Not seen one that could even be remotely close to be genuine. I cant believe anyone actually falls for it, surely not?

Online Leon170fr

I once had one of them or the person behind the keyboard send me a video of a guy getting shot to death and said they would do same to me if I didn’t pay them £1,200 😂 I’m still here and obviously didn’t pay them I just sent back 😂😂😂😂

Offline daviebond

Half? They are ALL fake. Not seen one that could even be remotely close to be genuine. I cant believe anyone actually falls for it, surely not?
There is one or 2 real ones but they are few and far between