Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting Reviews  (Read 582 times)

Offline simping

Hey all, can I post a review of a girl whom I've reviewed before? Only asking as I've noticed they have a new profile, do I link the review to the old review or write up a new one?

Offline houseboot

Hey all, can I post a review of a girl whom I've reviewed before? Only asking as I've noticed they have a new profile, do I link the review to the old review or write up a new one?

"Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban"

Quote the new profile but state the old one too so they can be linked together.

Offline simping

"Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban"

Quote the new profile but state the old one too so they can be linked together.

:hi:

Offline Lewis

Simply reply to the existing review mentioning the SP now has a new profile. Then a forum helper will add the AW ID number to the indexing box.

Offline houseboot

Simply reply to the existing review mentioning the SP now has a new profile. Then a forum helper will add the AW ID number to the indexing box.

Correct but the question he asked was whether he can post a new Review ... The answer is yes.

Linking the "new" with the "old" is the same whichever option he choses as long as he mentions both AW numbers.

:hi:

Offline Lewis

We both agree that either way works, but I don't see the point in posting another review on the same girl unless the services provided have changed, etc.

It's a bit like reviewing the same car twice. What else is there to say, other than it's still a VW Golf, Ford Mondeo, etc.

I get the impression from what the OP is saying is that he just wants to provide a link to her new profile.
(quote:- Only asking as I've noticed they have a new profile)

Online Fuzzyduck

We both agree that either way works, but I don't see the point in posting another review on the same girl unless the services provided have changed, etc.

It's a bit like reviewing the same car twice. What else is there to say, other than it's still a VW Golf, Ford Mondeo, etc.

I get the impression from what the OP is saying is that he just wants to provide a link to her new profile.
(quote:- Only asking as I've noticed they have a new profile)

+1
Even if there have been a few changes (e.g. physical, services offered, location, price), an update to the original review is my preferred way of addressing this, The exception would be a rating change or if the original review was many years ago. I might do a fresh one in that case.