Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking in advance - The way it is  (Read 951 times)

Offline martin1964

Is it just me or are other people on here having difficulty in getting booked in to see SPs? Be this in advance or on the day? I’ve noticed a lot of SPs are reluctant to take a booking more than three or four days in advance because plans change and they say that people that book this far ahead generally tend to be unreliable as their plans change.

I'm finding if you try and book in with two or three days’ notice the SPs are generally fully booked. I tried no less than seven different ones last week to get a booking for two days later, and was met with either I'm fully booked or just totally ignored. Despite that their availability on their AW profile free text showed them to be working on the day that I wanted.

Trawling those with the green light “Available Today” on doesn't yield much success either as majority of the ones I have tried, either don't answer the phone, don't respond to texts, or those that do say they're fully booked. I managed to get in with one of my regulars who I’d not seen for six months or so and she said that she is just so busy. There is more demand that she can cope with and because of that when she's had her quota for the day, she just ignores everybody else.

Not a great attitude, but I suppose nice if you can be in that position. The other gripe, she said she has is the doing the admin side of the job doesn't actually produce any earnings. Therefore spend a minimal amount of time on it. If that means ignoring people then so be it, not an ideal way to run a successful business but I suppose these are challenging times and the SPS can more or less do what they want.

Is everybody else having the same problem as this or does this just appear to be an isolated problem in the area where I am? The area where I am is sparse, but I'd never known it so bad.

Offline Coriniumstud

I tried booking one for 10am today and they replied at 10.50 saying yes  :dash:

Offline lamboman

Agree with the OP booking does seem hard work around Glos.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joninbristol

I tried booking one for 10am today and they replied at 10.50 saying yes  :dash:
:lol:

I had one recently who asked me if it would be OK to re-book on arrival, as she'd booked someone else in to the same hour slot, even though I'd booked literally 20 minutes before turning up. Suffice to say I said no and the other booking had to wait. Wasn't happy.
:dash:
This was the Chinese place in Weston - sadly I'd not long reviewed them on here so I'm not sure another was in order so soon after.
And to their credit, they're usually pretty good at not messing you around - the meet itself was good though.
But from reading reviews of other SPs, it does seem increasingly common. Maybe SPs should insist on bookings only through AW, that way they can toss a bad review back over the fence of anyone who wastes their time.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 04:27:33 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Drcoco

I'm finding something slightly different in that I get responses and booking a few indies and 1 from agency in the past month end up cancelling for some reason or another - various reasons that could well be true but my thinking is I tend to book for 30min and they've got someone for longer.

Offline houseboot

"The way it is" is that a number of posters attach nonsensical titles to their posts which mean absolutely nothing to the reader.

The Forum Helpers therefore have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to make sense of them and posting something a bit more helpful for the average person.

Please give some thought before posting obscure titles.

Offline realpunter

On the other hand there seems to be a growing number asking for deposit in advance of a booking...

Offline joninbristol

On the other hand there seems to be a growing number asking for deposit in advance of a booking...
Just ignore them. Filter them out as con-women.
Never, EVER pay a deposit, you'll never see it again, or anything for it.
:hi: