Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teenie Teen Abbie  (Read 1953 times)

Wanderingfingers

Has anybody had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

She has one or two scary feedbacks, but from guys with little to no feedback. Was interested to see if anybody here had first hand experience??

Offline Mij

"Teenie Teen Abbie"...but 25, and registered date on AW was only 3 years go so still 22 then. Hardly a "teen"!

Feedback on AW does look scary....personally I'd avoid unless one of the 'respected' members on here gives her a glowing report, but that's just me!

Offline Tinman

Please don't even think about it. Horrendous skinny crack head. Needle marks everywhere, scars all over her wrists. Plus she lives in a basement shit tip guarded by a big dog and pimp. Enough of a warning!?

Offline Mij

Please don't even think about it. Horrendous skinny crack head. Needle marks everywhere, scars all over her wrists. Plus she lives in a basement shit tip guarded by a big dog and pimp. Enough of a warning!?

'nuff said! :-)

Offline PuntingPete

Doesn't sound very good does it. the photo of her bending over is enough to put me off. Also noticed one minute she's called Annie and the next Abbie. It's not the same Abbie that was around a few years ago is it?

Wanderingfingers

I can unfortunately confirm that all that was wrong then is just as wrong now, avoid like the plague guys.

Add to the list the following - turned up without any condoms and said '... I don't normally do this ...' and offered bareback at no extra.

Our meeting was cut short very quickly!!!!!!

My real mongering days were about 15 years ago when I was living in Poland, now that was a good scene, then.

The simple lesson appears to be, one bad sign should be enough to say Hell No!!!! Lesson learnt.

Offline darkvamp

Cheers for the heads up. I was going to book her for an out call but now I think I'll leave it.